Home

Screenshots from 5/16 Franchise Video

This is a discussion on Screenshots from 5/16 Franchise Video within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2011, 08:02 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Screenshots from 5/16 Franchise Video

Ugh. This is still nothing more than a rental for me. The franchise hub is so ****ing uninspired and boring. It looks like complete ****.

And there is STILL no decent way to receive news around the league. You can make all the blogs about better CPU GMs and team management you want EA, but it doesn't mean a goddamn thing if I'm not being made aware of it. And before some smartass brings it up- I shouldn't have to manually go through each team's roster to find this stuff out; and their "NEWS" section they currently have is fundamentally broken on just a ridiculous amount of levels. I want the top, most game changing and significant news. Not every bit of the most insignificant transactions/injuries in alphabetical order.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:04 PM   #10
43M
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryJones
Ugh. This is still nothing more than a rental for me. The franchise hub is so ****ing uninspired and boring. It looks like complete ****.

And there is STILL no decent way to receive news around the league. You can make all the blogs about better CPU GMs and team management you want EA, but it doesn't mean a goddamn thing if I'm not being made aware of it. And before some smartass brings it up- I shouldn't have to manually go through each team's roster to find this stuff out; and their "NEWS" section they currently have is fundamentally broken on just a ridiculous amount of levels. I want the top, most game changing and significant news. Not every bit of the most insignificant transactions/injuries in alphabetical order.
Yes...because the franchise hubs graphical interface is such a huge part of the game.

Guess some people just like to complain.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:08 PM   #11
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by chen_sc
is that a progressive ad in the 2nd pic!? lol
Were ads in the franchise hub last year. I didn't think they were. So maybe they removed them from in game and moved them into the franchise hub.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2011, 08:11 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 43M
Yes...because the franchise hubs graphical interface is such a huge part of the game.

Guess some people just like to complain.
When 99.9% of your playing time (not counting being in an actual game) is spent in that menu, YES it is pretty ****ing important. Their menus and franchise hub have been an issue with people for years, and it still continues to go ignored.

And don't tell me they added a bunch of stuff this year so maybe they just didn't have time and will maybe redo it next year. They've already made some changes to it this year, so obviously they worked on it some, but, in typical EA fashion, it was half-assed.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:21 PM   #13
43M
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
When 99.9% of your playing time (not counting being in an actual game) is spent in that menu, YES it is pretty ****ing important. Their menus and franchise hub have been an issue with people for years, and it still continues to go ignored.

And don't tell me they added a bunch of stuff this year so maybe they just didn't have time and will maybe redo it next year. They've already made some changes to it this year, so obviously they worked on it some, but, in typical EA fashion, it was half-assed.
Yes...swearing really drives your point home.

And compared to everything else they did...no...it wasnt that important. Would it be nice? yes, but it means absolutely nothing without the other changes they made.

Yep...they sure half assed it. Im sure if you were on the development team though...you couldve done it. Sadly, they dont have your expertise, so they half to make due with what they have.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:30 PM   #14
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

60mill and 73 mill to spend! oh boy i can get all MVP with that kind of cap room!!

please EA FIX THIS!
Old 05-16-2011, 08:37 PM   #15
Pro

Lexicon's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
60mill and 73 mill to spend! oh boy i can get all MVP with that kind of cap room!!

please EA FIX THIS!
They've already said that this was before they tuned salary cap, so no need to fret.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2011, 08:50 PM   #16
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:

I think you raise a real good point...but is all the swearing necessary? Over the franchise hub. PLEASE.

But to your point, I agree. I was hoping for something a little more informative at a glance.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »