Home

Madden Reality Bites

This is a discussion on Madden Reality Bites within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 11:14 PM   #1
Banned

Thinking Out Loud's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden Reality Bites

“Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it.” Edmund Burke

I didn't want to post this in another thread and come across like I am trolling or hating. I want to apologize to the next-gen Madden pessimists for me getting carried away in a few posts and coming at them like they were off base. The Madden hype train is very very powerful force and the best part about these 6 years of next-gen Madden, has been the marketing, hands down. To paraphrase the late Rick James, "[Hype-train] is a helluva drug!" LOL

Ever since the news started rolling out about Madden 12, I have become more and more excited about enjoying a next-gen Madden for the first time. This week with the release of franchise info, I was fit to be tied and ready to preorder. I say WAS because while searching Google for some indication of online franchise receiving these same upgrades, I ended up finding and reading a franchise blast from the past.

Let me also state, I have nothing personal against any of the Madden developers and believe they are just doing their jobs. However, any optimism I still have in Madden 12 actually living up the EA hype, comes from OSer Adembroski being newly added to the team. Keep fighting the good fight AJ.

WARNING!!!!
If you are enjoying the "feel good" air around Madden this year and feel I am just trying to bring you down, DO NOT click this link! LOL

REALITY CHECK
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2011, 11:18 PM   #2

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Madden Reality Bites

This doesn't need it's own thread.

You could just have easily have posted this in the thread here responding to the link you posted....
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »