Home

Player-Lock / Defensive Reverse Cam Petition

This is a discussion on Player-Lock / Defensive Reverse Cam Petition within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2013, 10:00 PM   #201
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddogmaddogbul
To be honest guys you have to go on tweeter and worry the hell out of them about it.Thats where there all are at.."Game Changers,Devs,PR guys,Ea Madden,etc.etc.etc.."It's not the most favorable thing to do, but it seems to work.Alot of guys who are affiliated with EA may think you're a little crazy for doing what you do,but hey" they want forget your concern."Trust me I did just that regarding the Zoom Cam and it worked for me.Unfortanatly alot of guys now think that Im nuts for worring the hell out of them, but my request didn't fall on deaf ears.....True Story
I don't have twitter. They should reach out to their community that keeps them in business not the other way around. But congrats on the zoom camera I know you have been pushing for that for awhile.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2013, 08:22 AM   #202
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Player-Lock / Defensive Reverse Cam Petition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
Well I guess shut this thread down for another year. Ill just stick with NCAA this year.

And I hate the didn't ask part cause I sent them 3 emails with a copy of this thread.
Yeah we've asked for multiple years.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 06-14-2013, 08:25 AM   #203
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
As for football it will be NCAA for me. To me Madden is suppose to be the Big Brother and it seems Little Brother has had something for many years, that Big Brother cant add. To me it should be easy it is just a camera angle.

And the only thing holding me back on Next Gen pre order cancel is The Division. But I will probably hold off until The Show releases for Next Gen to purchase the PS4.
Hopefully this isn't any indication how next gen will be with the lack of listening and BS excuses. We've already had 1 gen full of that.

Next gen and we still can't play d from the perspective that real d players play from....

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 06-14-2013, 12:17 PM   #204
Rookie

spike83's Arena

OVR: 2

I believe it is more of a pride thing on the part of the Madden team if anything else which has resulted in the decision maker(s) being pigheaded about this whole thing.

Simple case of "little brother" including a feature inn their game before "big brother" can introduce it first and later hand it down the following year.
Old 06-14-2013, 12:42 PM   #205
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike83
I believe it is more of a pride thing on the part of the Madden team if anything else which has resulted in the decision maker(s) being pigheaded about this whole thing.

Simple case of "little brother" including a feature inn their game before "big brother" can introduce it first and later hand it down the following year.
If that's true it's sad that they let pride get in the way of pleasing their fans. But I am starting to agree with you on this. Think about the halftime show and weekly recap show we have been asking for since we saw it in another franchise. Still have not seen it in Madden probably because of their pride.

Many of us have supported the Madden Franchise since the beginning and I rode the ups and downs just like everyone else and continued to buy their product. But it won't happen this year

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2013, 10:26 AM   #206
Rookie

reddogmaddogbul's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
I don't have twitter. They should reach out to their community that keeps them in business not the other way around. But congrats on the zoom camera I know you have been pushing for that for awhile.
You're absoultly right they should reach out to the community!!!I really had to put up with alot of BS just to keep it fresh in there mind.

Mega
Football is in the building.
Old 06-21-2013, 04:35 PM   #207
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

Well I have seen a few emails and FaceBook messages to EA Sport regarding our disappointment in both the lack of this camera addition and the excuse that no one asked or requested a camera angle behind the defense. Still have heard nothing.

Anyone else have ideas?

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »