Home

Fantasy Draft

This is a discussion on Fantasy Draft within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2011, 02:37 PM   #1
Rookie

Exile04's Arena

OVR: 1
Fantasy Draft

Does anyone do fantasy draft for there franchise? Last year i did it. but the year before i didnt.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2011, 02:55 PM   #2
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Fantasy Draft

I'm always intrigued by the fantasy draft concept. I would never do it, because I want the teams to reflect their life counterparts, but I'm always curious to hear of the mindset of those who prefer to do a fantasy draft.
Old 05-19-2011, 03:12 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos86
I'm always intrigued by the fantasy draft concept. I would never do it, because I want the teams to reflect their life counterparts, but I'm always curious to hear of the mindset of those who prefer to do a fantasy draft.
I like to create my own team with my favorite players around the league and see how they play together. I already know and see how well the Steelers play and other teams play on Sundays, so I like to create matchups that you will never see together, which creates more unpredictability.
Old 05-19-2011, 03:12 PM   #4
Pro

rooney8's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos86
I like doing it after playing some real team franchises. Usually end up with a team full of players you really like which is cool. The CPU is very dense with its picks though which makes it too easy.

Old 05-19-2011, 03:25 PM   #5
Pro

rooney8's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by at23steelers
I like to create my own team with my favorite players around the league and see how they play together. I already know and see how well the Steelers play and other teams play on Sundays, so I like to create matchups that you will never see together, which creates more unpredictability.
Should be better this year with teams gameplanning to their players. It really annoyed me when I'd come up against the Colts with someone like Peterson at HB but only keep passing with a muck QB.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2011, 04:36 PM   #6
Rookie

Exile04's Arena

OVR: 1

yeah i was thinking the same thing. I like doing because it made all the team close to even meaning the pats to make the superbowl every year, and teams like the browns have a chance.
Old 05-19-2011, 09:37 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by at23steelers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile04
yeah i was thinking the same thing. I like doing because it made all the team close to even meaning the pats to make the superbowl every year, and teams like the browns have a chance.
I totally agree about the unpredictability of teams when you do a Fantasy draft.

To me it make's the teams even.
Old 05-19-2011, 11:46 PM   #8
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

So ya'll are more in it for the football itself, less for the "sim" side of things. That's pretty slick.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »