Home

Madden NFL 12 Fact Sheet

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Fact Sheet within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2011, 06:58 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 12 Fact Sheet

Product Description

Madden NFL 12 continues the rich tradition of the storied franchise by bringing fans closer to the NFL than ever before. Featuring all 32 teams, stadiums, and your favorite players in the league, Madden NFL 12 is True to the Game.

Features

Playbooks & Gameplay
  • All-New Collision System - Now maintain full control of players up to the point of impact - from tackling to blocking - providing the most authentic collisions in franchise history. This new system uses a player's momentum and over 100 new tackle animations, including 40 gang tackles, to provide more impactful hits, stolen tackles, and consecutive hit tackling.
  • Advanced Defensive AI - Over 100 defensive A.I. enhancements resulting in the smartest Madden defense ever. Players in zone and man coverage will properly recognize and react to plays, including the ability to break out of assignments when appropriate, resulting in a defensive team that truly works together.
  • Custom Playbooks - The #1 most requested feature by fans in recent years, allows you to build the ultimate game plan by modifying an existing playbook or creating your own by selecting up to 400 offensive or defensive plays from 75 different playbooks. Integrate your custom playbook into a game plan for use with the improved GameFlow system, which executes an authentic, situational game plan for you.
Presentation
  • Broadcast Redefined - Experience NFL Sundays like never before with completely overhauled presentation, including 32 team-specific run outs featuring mascots and cheerleaders, over 500 dynamic broadcast cameras authentic to every NFL stadium, innovative "real" on-field cameras shot by expert NFL Films cameramen, and a network inspired new broadcast graphics package.
  • Unprecedented On-Field Authenticity - Hundreds of visual improvements across all areas of the game including: new player equipment, helmet stickers, pylon and ball physics, a player degradation system that affects uniforms and helmets based on weather and field surface, 3D grass, and new player specific animations that showcase the personalities of each NFL player.
Franchise
  • Franchise mode includes more than 100 new features and enhancements, including expanded rosters, an all-new rookie scouting system, a free-agent bidding system, and more.
  • In Superstar mode, fans can now control the growth of their superstar with an all-new progression system that allows you to earn skill points by participating in practice and games.
Dynamic Player Performance
  • Dynamic Player Performance is an all-new feature that creates unprecedented realism as a player's skills and confidence will rise and fall based on his performance throughout a game or in Franchise mode, just like the real NFL. No two players will play the same in Madden NFL 12.
Madden NFL Ultimate Team
  • The perfect combination of Madden NFL Football, fantasy football, and trading cards comes to life in Madden NFL Ultimate Team.
Online Communities
  • Online Communities will provide an all-new way for Madden NFL gamers to meet and play.
Product Specifications

Publisher: Electronic Arts Inc.
Developer: EA Tiburon
Category: Sports

© 2011 Electronic Arts Inc. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by Steve_OS; 05-19-2011 at 07:09 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2011, 08:33 PM   #2
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 12 Fact Sheet

I guess nothing new with the commentary. Does anyone know if this is the entire list of features.
Old 05-19-2011, 08:44 PM   #3
TLF
Rookie

TLF's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Product Description

Madden NFL 12 continues the rich tradition of the storied franchise by bringing fans closer to the NFL than ever before. Featuring all 32 teams, stadiums, and your favorite players in the league, Madden NFL 12 is True to the Game.

Features

Playbooks & Gameplay
  • All-New Collision System - Now maintain full control of players up to the point of impact - from tackling to blocking - providing the most authentic collisions in franchise history. This new system uses a player's momentum and over 100 new tackle animations, including 40 gang tackles, to provide more impactful hits, stolen tackles, and consecutive hit tackling.
  • Advanced Defensive AI - Over 100 defensive A.I. enhancements resulting in the smartest Madden defense ever. Players in zone and man coverage will properly recognize and react to plays, including the ability to break out of assignments when appropriate, resulting in a defensive team that truly works together.
  • Custom Playbooks - The #1 most requested feature by fans in recent years, allows you to build the ultimate game plan by modifying an existing playbook or creating your own by selecting up to 400 offensive or defensive plays from 75 different playbooks. Integrate your custom playbook into a game plan for use with the improved GameFlow system, which executes an authentic, situational game plan for you.
Presentation
  • Broadcast Redefined - Experience NFL Sundays like never before with completely overhauled presentation, including 32 team-specific run outs featuring mascots and cheerleaders, over 500 dynamic broadcast cameras authentic to every NFL stadium, innovative "real" on-field cameras shot by expert NFL Films cameramen, and a network inspired new broadcast graphics package.
  • Unprecedented On-Field Authenticity - Hundreds of visual improvements across all areas of the game including: new player equipment, helmet stickers, pylon and ball physics, a player degradation system that affects uniforms and helmets based on weather and field surface, 3D grass, and new player specific animations that showcase the personalities of each NFL player.
Franchise
  • Franchise mode includes more than 100 new features and enhancements, including expanded rosters, an all-new rookie scouting system, a free-agent bidding system, and more.
  • In Superstar mode, fans can now control the growth of their superstar with an all-new progression system that allows you to earn skill points by participating in practice and games.
Dynamic Player Performance
  • Dynamic Player Performance is an all-new feature that creates unprecedented realism as a player's skills and confidence will rise and fall based on his performance throughout a game or in Franchise mode, just like the real NFL. No two players will play the same in Madden NFL 12.
Madden NFL Ultimate Team
  • The perfect combination of Madden NFL Football, fantasy football, and trading cards comes to life in Madden NFL Ultimate Team.
Online Communities
  • Online Communities will provide an all-new way for Madden NFL gamers to meet and play.
Product Specifications

Publisher: Electronic Arts Inc.
Developer: EA Tiburon
Category: Sports

© 2011 Electronic Arts Inc. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
ehhhh not worried too much this year , wanna see the new Presentation with camera angles and stuff for real game feeling on the field and audio
Old 05-19-2011, 09:36 PM   #4
Pro

Smoke316's Arena

OVR: 14

Online communities sounds promising

Modest in Speech..Superior in Action

Hit me on Twitter - SeanSemps
Old 05-19-2011, 09:40 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke316
Ditto. I was thinking the same thing. Haven't been into the online lobbies since Madden '07.

As always it will be an interesting year.

Later
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2011, 11:13 PM   #6
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

I like ball physics part.
Old 05-20-2011, 08:17 AM   #7
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke316
I wonder if this also includes to what was hinted on in the 1st teaser trailer...Where you can get scores from around your league in online franchises
Old 05-20-2011, 08:21 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 9

Funny, curious as I am about what else is "in the game", I'm already saving my space on line at midnight of release.

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »