Home

Madden NFL 12 Screenshot - Uniform Degradation

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Screenshot - Uniform Degradation within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-27-2011, 04:03 AM   #41
Banned

Pringles's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL 12 Screenshot - Uniform Degradation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDKing
Nice, hope it works right out of the box, but what I'd like to see, is weather actually effecting gameplay. I want to have to alter my gameplan because its raining, snowing or windy. Weather needs to mean more than just dirty uniforms and a different field color. I sure hope weather impacts gameplay this year.
i completely agree THE QB and punter need to botch the snap or the hiked ball. they say they added ball physics then they need to add the fact that weather not only changes your gameplan but it dramatically alters the success of passes being completed and the qb seems to always lose one of the snaps because it slips out of his hands

they need to add dynamic weather as well where it might rain or snow in the 3rd quarter and then stop or be great with no conditions at the begining of a game but then temp drops and wind kicks in then snow or rain.

as for the picture it does look photo realistic and i am impressed with the pear lustrious looking cardinals helmet they did a great job so far this year but i can see they still got my lions center field logo and endzone logo the wrong color same powder blue looking it should be royal blue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2011, 04:46 AM   #42
All Star

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pringles
i completely agree THE QB and punter need to botch the snap or the hiked ball. they say they added ball physics then they need to add the fact that weather not only changes your gameplan but it dramatically alters the success of passes being completed and the qb seems to always lose one of the snaps because it slips out of his hands

they need to add dynamic weather as well where it might rain or snow in the 3rd quarter and then stop or be great with no conditions at the begining of a game but then temp drops and wind kicks in then snow or rain.

as for the picture it does look photo realistic and i am impressed with the pear lustrious looking cardinals helmet they did a great job so far this year but i can see they still got my lions center field logo and endzone logo the wrong color same powder blue looking it should be royal blue.
Already been confirmed
Old 05-27-2011, 06:21 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
Already been confirmed
Link, please?
Old 05-27-2011, 06:30 AM   #44
Banned

OVR: 0
Uniform degradation yet the grass looks perfect . Just sayin
Old 05-27-2011, 06:31 AM   #45
MVP

PaperBoyx703's Arena

OVR: 22

Loveee it.
YouTube: TBD
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2011, 06:38 AM   #46
MVP

PaperBoyx703's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by 31
It looks like it could be this one that everyone has been wanting. Im not sure though.

If you look at the hi-res you'll see the two bars instead of the one bar like in your pic so Im pretty sure Its not the one everyone wants, its the Tebow one. Either their making us wait or it not in, which would be a lil downer. But the screen looks great though

Someone mentioned about rain dripping of the helmet, in the hi-res you and see like 6 or seven lil drops(or what appears to be) lined on the bottom of the back of his helmet.
YouTube: TBD
Old 05-27-2011, 07:51 AM   #47
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
Just hope it's based on hits players actually take. Meaning I don't want to sub in a back up QB and his jersey immediately look dirty because it's raining.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 05-27-2011, 08:07 AM   #48
Rookie

wdctaylor's Arena

OVR: 3

Man those flak jackets are too big, other than that the screenshot looks great. Even the water dripping off the helmet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »