Home

FAVORITE FA SIGNING (non superstar)

This is a discussion on FAVORITE FA SIGNING (non superstar) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2011, 09:23 AM   #9
Rookie

markjsn's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FAVORITE FA SIGNING (non superstar)

Champ Bailey would always seem to get released after a season or two so of course i snap him up. Even after he has lost a step his AWR and ball skills make him a killer FS. Maybe this year he can even come in and mentor my young CBs.

Im wondering if the in season free agency is going to be a bidding war too. because if not you could easily snatch up nnamdi asomugha without much competition.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:08 AM   #10
Pro

brza37's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocOx
Gary Guyton? He's made his way into a couple of my franchises. Solid starter.
Gary Guyton was one of the most sought after guys in all the online franchises I was in for M10 because of his speed. Also had pretty good coverage skills. There was a backup Bucs linebacker who was similar too can't remember his name though. And any Raiders WR because they all have 96+ speed.

Commissioner of Sim Madden League Europe. Established league for sim players in Europe. Join here:
SML - Europe PS4 Madden Online Franchise
Old 06-01-2011, 11:01 AM   #11
Rookie

shaneralphie1993's Arena

OVR: 2

Mario Manningham. Always seems that he gets released after the first season. He is an amazing receiver. I signed him in my Browns franchise and he had either 3 or 4 TDs in one game for me. Super Speed! I just signed Troy Smith to be starting QB for me and he has worked out GREAT along with Manningham.

NCAA: Arkansas Razorbacks
NFL: New York Jets
NBA: Houston Rockets

Last edited by shaneralphie1993; 06-01-2011 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Smith
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2011, 11:20 AM   #12
Rookie

KLima878's Arena

OVR: 6

Kenyon Rambo. Was always a FA and I got him to the pro bowl a few times
Old 06-01-2011, 01:52 PM   #13
Pro

Xotros's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by brza37
Gary Guyton was one of the most sought after guys in all the online franchises I was in for M10 because of his speed. Also had pretty good coverage skills. There was a backup Bucs linebacker who was similar too can't remember his name though. And any Raiders WR because they all have 96+ speed.
Geno Hays? I always signed him on my franchises, because he would turn into an outstanding player.
Old 06-01-2011, 05:56 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2

I have to totally second Cornelius Ingram, great utility guy.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:05 PM   #15
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMJOHNS18
Cornelius Ingram TE. Not the best blocking TE, but great receiver and usually a guy I turn to when I'm rebuilding and need some guys with versatility.
I always traded for him. He was a great pick up and if I didn't trade for him, I always looked for him in FA.

My favorite signings are quarterback Nate Davis and line backer Kaluka Maiava. The Browns always cut him during the first week and I'd make sure to snatch him up. Trindon Holliday is another one so that I can have a punt returner so Harvin doesn't get hurt.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2011, 06:09 PM   #16
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

i signed a rookie wr FA in my franchise i needed a wr because a couple mine got hurt and some could never catch a cold so i signed him cant remember his name @ moment but he had good catch and 90+ speed & acc dude turned out be a monster wr and then after his rookie season he was gone from the game???? i asked around and ppl said it was because he had a F rating, was wanting see how good i could make him.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »