Home

MY SKINSCHISE (next sean taylor)

This is a discussion on MY SKINSCHISE (next sean taylor) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2011, 02:29 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
MY SKINSCHISE (next sean taylor)

in madden 12 i will be using my skins, and i have already made adjustments from previous maddens and updated them to today, EX( i have dockett, jimmy smith, and nnamdia on roster)

i want to trade d hall for a high pick (maybe 2nd round) so i can draft ray ray armstrong to be my next giant safety to fill in sean taylor

PS: he will be wearing #21

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...w=1280&bih=646
THOUGHTS??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2011, 06:43 PM   #2
Rookie

themassacre771.1's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: MY SKINSCHISE (next sean taylor)

Hes not even close to the player sean taylor was
Old 06-03-2011, 06:46 PM   #3
Rookie

snowman5607's Arena

OVR: 8

There will never be another Sean Taylor. Ever.

Old 06-03-2011, 06:53 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 1

Very disappointing to see you would re-use that number on purpose. . . IMO very disrespectful, and I'm an Eagles fan. It is a sense of respect around sports.

This is a low, I won't even re-use Dawkins' number and he isn't retired! That's on a much much lower level than Sean Taylor's passing. THOUGHTS? You should think this one out before you post it, no one will agree or be happy to see this. Very childish, demeaning, disrespectful, and I'm baffled at how happy you seem to do that. There's not even a need to mention WHO is wearing that number! That's not the point.

Maybe I'm taking it to far, but I guess my respects go out further than your own.
Old 06-03-2011, 06:56 PM   #5
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manslaughterin9
in madden 12 i will be using my skins, and i have already made adjustments from previous maddens and updated them to today, EX( i have dockett, jimmy smith, and nnamdia on roster)

i want to trade d hall for a high pick (maybe 2nd round) so i can draft ray ray armstrong to be my next giant safety to fill in sean taylor

PS: he will be wearing #21

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...w=1280&bih=646
THOUGHTS??
Even though it's your Video Game, It's disrespectful to give another player on that team his number. There will never be another Sean Taylor!
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2011, 07:00 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 1

However, keeping it on a Madden note the team sounds beasty, just don't use that number, or even compare the two. Too bad they still don't have a QB good enough for a championship.
Old 06-03-2011, 08:09 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

hahahaha ........... forum's cracks me up....
man im being called childish and disrespectful for posting a thread onto what im doing with a "VIDEO GAME" that i spent my own hard earned money on.
of course their will be someone better than taylor, reed and troy already are!!!
sean used #26 at miami.. ray ray wanted to follow his footsteps so he commited to miami and used his #. so before you go and completely trash me with no support you need to understand this is a videogame were i can do what ever the F i want...
Old 06-03-2011, 08:17 PM   #8
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

If you were a true fan, you wouldn't make a thread saying how you're going to pick someone and give him his number. And yes, people find that disrespectful.

What did you expect when you made this thread? For people to be happy or something? Why not just give him 26, and let him become his own player? Because now, that kid, isn't even one of the top 10 safety's in the country.
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »