Home

MADDEN 12 supplemental draft...

This is a discussion on MADDEN 12 supplemental draft... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-02-2011, 07:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
MADDEN 12 supplemental draft...

this terrell pryor stuff got me thinking.. madden 12 should have a supplemental draft. It should work after the game is shipped, and work a bit like roster updates during the season with you having the chance to put in your draft pick to pick up a player like pryor.

Also would you pick up pryor after he got his coach fired?? i would, being a skins fan.. but only for a 5th round pick.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2011, 08:32 PM   #2
MVP

mburke2's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: MADDEN 12 supplemental draft...

I don't see a need to implement a supplemental draft feature into Madden. Since 2002, only 9 players have been selected in the NFL's supplemental draft, which is an average of one player per year. Teams simply don't give up their following year's draft picks to pick up no-longer-eligible college players.
Red Sox

Twitter: @mburke2_08
PSN: mburke2_08
Old 06-02-2011, 08:35 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 1

Yeah there's no reason for this. Just go into free agency and get who was undrafted. . . players like TP will be in Madden if he declares or says he's going into the NFL. Same with Mike Adams and DeVier Posey and so fourth.
Old 06-02-2011, 10:46 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 36

Agreed. Most teams will just wait for him to be a UDFA when it comes to Supplemental Draft. Only reason to pick one is fear he'll be taken by another team, and that doesn't often happen (Jarmon in the 3rd by WAS is the last real high pick I remember)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »