Home

Top 9 players - Position and Attribute rankings

This is a discussion on Top 9 players - Position and Attribute rankings within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2011, 02:28 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Top 9 players - Position and Attribute rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFColonel56
all falcons fans know the greatness that is ARod..lol

If any1 doubts that he deserves that 2nd spot obviously dnt see that game
Haha, yes. And it doesn't help that I have a good packer fan as a friend who loves to constantly rub it in.
Old 06-09-2011, 03:11 PM   #18
Pro

The Amaizen Blue's Arena

OVR: 7

If I'm not mistaken, I think Manning started last season out like a cannon, and just instantly declined drastically. But either way, I would rather face Rodgers than Manning ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.
Old 06-09-2011, 03:16 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Payton Manning is 3rd best? The guy deserves to be the same rating as Brady at the very least. He has shown even with a team full of injuries he can still stay calm and make everyone around him look good. Payton is one of the best QBs to ever play the game and deserves to be the highest rated player in Madden. Not a 99, no one does, but he should be the highest rated player in the NFL.

Just my opinion obviously.

― Plato
Old 06-09-2011, 04:08 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

Why is everyone talking about Rodgers and Manning? Brady SHOULD NOT be number 1 .. that my friends is a joke ..

But since we can't really see the stats for all we know they are all 99/98/97 which in my eyes there is no difference ..
Old 06-09-2011, 04:09 PM   #21
MVP

shnuskis's Arena

OVR: 17

They could be 99, 98, 98. Way too much being read into this right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2011, 04:12 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
Wow! Rodgers surpasses Peyton Manning.
I call bull**** !
Old 06-09-2011, 04:15 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
I think its safe to say without a doubt: Donny Moore has lost his mind.

I offer myself as a candidate to replace him and return Manning to his CORRECT rating.
Right now, today, Aaron Rodgers is the better QB and 32 GMs would tell you the same thing.

Peyton is one of the all-time greats and a sure thing as a first ballad hall-of-famer, but he's got exactly as many rings and Rodgers, is six years older, has had back to back neck surgeries and plays on a worse team than A-Rodge.

98 might be too high for Rodgers, but he's certainly a more explosive passer than Manning is at thing point. I would have done something like Brady a 97, Rodgers a 96, Manning a 95 and then a small drop to Rivers and Vick at 90.
Old 06-09-2011, 04:19 PM   #24
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky60
WUT? Did you watch GB in the Playoffs?

Again WUT? He missed 1-2/3's games and still missed 4000 yards by just a couple. Did you follow his play at all this past season?

I'm not saying Rodgers is #2, but after last season, I'm OK with his ranking and have a hard time arguing against it. The offense was ALL him with not much running game all regular season.

I did they barely beat Philly in the playoffs- the Eagles basically handed the game to them at the end. NOT A STELLAR PERFORMANCE.....I won't even bring up the Bears game...Cutler gave that one away because hes a quitter. Rodgers did nothing in either of those games to give his team an advanatge.

Rodgers is a good QB and a top four but if you want to argue about injury's and no running game - Bree's had no running game and was injured most of the season .... I don't have a bias but I do believe top 3 should be Brady,Bree's, and Rodgers in any order. Philip Rivers and Manning are top five not top three.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »