Home

Madden NFL 12 Video - E3 Gameplay: Green Bay vs. Chicago

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Video - E3 Gameplay: Green Bay vs. Chicago within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2011, 09:53 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 30
I keep watching some of these vids over, now that I'm on my laptop instead of using my phone, in transit to/from work, and these vids are really looking GREAT to me. The game just seems different with the new additions like the collision, tackling, and non-suctioning. Not to mention the new presentation looks WONDERFUL! I am really enjoying and CANNOT WAIT to get my hands on the demo. I can't say it enough, Madden 11 was just SOOO underwhelming and 12 looks to make up for it IN SPADES!! Bring it!
Old 06-09-2011, 09:55 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 30
Oh, and I must agree that the commentary needs a FULL overhaul, next year, so I hope EA has those engineers cooking up something marvelous but I'm not complaining. Madden 12 seems like it's implemented enough for me, this year.
Old 06-10-2011, 02:14 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 1
This game looks absolutely amazing this year.But there's always a but; the running still looks like crap. This year they say weight and momentum are respected but the way it is so easy to turn on the dime is ridiculous. Players look like they are gliding on Ice. Thats my only gripe. If fixed i can honestly say the 2k5 discussion is over.
May be a game breaker for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2011, 02:20 PM   #36
MVP

shnuskis's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Madden NFL 12 Video - E3 Gameplay: Green Bay vs. Chicago

I've heard them say momentum is improved and you have to play it to experience it and I have heard them say small quick runners such as Best will play differently than power backs, but I have not heard them say weight has anything to do with their physics system.
Old 06-10-2011, 03:14 PM   #37
MVP

LorenzoDC's Arena

OVR: 3

GRRR. . . the audio bug is still there where the play is described as second and 7 when it's second and 10.

Nit picky, and I love what I'm seeing, but I hope that little detail gets fixed after a year.
Old 06-10-2011, 03:26 PM   #38
MVP

bukktown's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
I noticed that when Cutler threw long to Hester Gus Johnson got all excited but when Hester caught it Gus just casually said "tackled at the 28" with no enthusiasm at all. Be excited it was a long completion.
Yeah I was wanting to hear "Ohhh what a great catch!!!"

But that is for next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoop xyience
Since madden 10 I have been reading "its a early build" when the game is being show cased at E3 or " its on a easy difficult level"
And everytime I buy the game it plays just how I saw it in these so called "early build" E3 vids

Deep down inside I feel this game wont have that "THAT BLOW AWAY" effect until there's a new game engine.

Until then madden will still have these die hard fans believe this pipe dream will come true
I think for most of us that pipe dream died sometime around 2007-08.
Old 06-10-2011, 03:27 PM   #39
Banned

BestServedCold's Arena

OVR: 1

Looks like this year's announcers will be Mikael Akerfeldt (Opeth) and Rody Walker (Protest the Hero) for me lol
Old 06-10-2011, 04:33 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoop xyience
Since madden 10 I have been reading "its a early build" when the game is being show cased at E3 or " its on a easy difficult level"
And everytime I buy the game it plays just how I saw it in these so called "early build" E3 vids

Deep down inside I feel this game wont have that "THAT BLOW AWAY" effect until there's a new game engine.

Until then madden will still have these die hard fans believe this pipe dream will come true
lol dude where is my hi five?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »