Home

EA's Madden 12 Live at E3 Event, live gameplay and chat with Phil Frazier at 3pm EST

This is a discussion on EA's Madden 12 Live at E3 Event, live gameplay and chat with Phil Frazier at 3pm EST within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2011, 05:24 PM   #49
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: EA's Madden 12 Live at E3 Event, live gameplay and chat with Phil Frazier at 3pm

Is the video available for those that missed the live feed?

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 06-09-2011, 05:51 PM   #50
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: EA's Madden 12 Live at E3 Event, live gameplay and chat with Phil Frazier at 3pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
I checked youtube, I don't see it. Not sure if there is anything on EA site or not.
Old 06-09-2011, 06:24 PM   #51
MVP

OVR: 16

Well, I am soooo glad my question I have lost sleep over is finally answered: "Can I throw INT's in this years game?"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2011, 06:46 PM   #52
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
All the EA live event videos will be available eventually, but I asked Shopmaster on Twitter about it and he said he recorded it and is going to upload it soon.
Old 06-09-2011, 06:47 PM   #53
Banned

OVR: 10

It was staged, u have people asking questions like " is there interceptions this year or "how is tackling different". The real questions about gameplay and presentations lacking they wont answer. I didnt see one stat overlay from a player about last season, player comparisons or anything. Did u see the halftime show, just like 09, 10 and 11. They took out the extra point this year, so what do we have. Multiple camera angles? I really dont know what EA has for a vision for football, but its not true too the game or authentic too the NFL for broadcast. Its a beautiful game for sure, but nothing has been said about penalties, challenge system or real true too the game stuff yet.
Old 06-09-2011, 07:31 PM   #54
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by at23steelers
Well, I am soooo glad my question I have lost sleep over is finally answered: "Can I throw INT's in this years game?"
The guy who asked that question no doubt still breast feeds.

"What? You can't challenge a scoring play?''
Old 06-09-2011, 10:25 PM   #55
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

The game looks great, but plays bad. When I see a RB swaying back and forth without any momentum in his runs or cuts it's a complete turnoff. I thought there was supposed to be momentum in a player's cuts where he cant just turn on a dime?

The players also move way too fast. They need to slow this game down alot.

The player momentum just really irks me. If a player is moving FULL speed running toward the right and then cuts immediately to the left without any momentum still going to the right, it completely kills the immersion and the authenticity of the game to me.

Maybe I'm just nitpicking but it's a huge part of the game.

The gameplay looks pretty much like last year and the year before that with the exception of a few things. The animations are almost identical. The camera angles look great and the graphics are good (same as last year though).

I'm just a little dissapointed honestly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2011, 10:41 PM   #56
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
The game looks great, but plays bad. When I see a RB swaying back and forth without any momentum in his runs or cuts it's a complete turnoff. I thought there was supposed to be momentum in a player's cuts where he cant just turn on a dime?

The players also move way too fast. They need to slow this game down alot.

The player momentum just really irks me. If a player is moving FULL speed running toward the right and then cuts immediately to the left without any momentum still going to the right, it completely kills the immersion and the authenticity of the game to me.

Maybe I'm just nitpicking but it's a huge part of the game.

The gameplay looks pretty much like last year and the year before that with the exception of a few things. The animations are almost identical. The camera angles look great and the graphics are good (same as last year though).

I'm just a little dissapointed honestly.

Have you seen the videos that Pastapadre posted, at least graphically this game is way better than Madden 11. This video you are seeing here is nowhere near close to what the game is like in HD quality.

These videos, especially the 2nd one look ridiculously good http://www.operationsports.com/forum...a-vikings.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »