Home

Two fairly minor Issue I wish will be fixed on M12

This is a discussion on Two fairly minor Issue I wish will be fixed on M12 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2011, 10:04 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 9
Two fairly minor Issue I wish will be fixed on M12

1. Seems to be an inordinate amount of penalties on kickoffs. Punts somewhat but I've had games with 5 calls against me...everyone on a ko....

2. too many injuries in the final 2 minutes of a game. It seems almost everygame someone goes down in the final two minutes ....sometimes more than one....it stops the clock and sort of kills that 2 minute period but giving extra "timeouts" due to injury. I had the CPu get 5 timeouts in the final two minutes several times.

Hope these get fixed....not a game killer for me but an annoyance.

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2011, 01:04 PM   #2
Rookie

auburnfan2's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Two fairly minor Issue I wish will be fixed on M12

I wish they would change super jumping linebackers
Old 06-10-2011, 01:06 PM   #3
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by auburnfan2
I wish they would change super jumping linebackers
Yes yes yes yes. I am so tired of linebackers that have the reflexes of Spiderman and jump like Superman. There's no reason why I shouldn't be able to pass over the LB to my WR who is 10-15 yards down field. I just recently sent a tweet @fillycheze about that.
Old 06-10-2011, 01:21 PM   #4
Rookie

auburnfan2's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos86
Yes yes yes yes. I am so tired of linebackers that have the reflexes of Spiderman and jump like Superman. There's no reason why I shouldn't be able to pass over the LB to my WR who is 10-15 yards down field. I just recently sent a tweet @fillycheze about that.
LOST ALOT OF GAMES CAUSE OF SUPERMAN LINEBACKERS I HOPE EA GETS IT TOGETHER BUT OVERALL THE GAME IS MAKING PROGRESS

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »