Home

Chiefs Vs Chargers: Gameplay (PataPadre)

This is a discussion on Chiefs Vs Chargers: Gameplay (PataPadre) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2011, 10:37 PM   #33
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: Chiefs Vs Chargers: Gameplay (PataPadre)

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerwr38
It looks like penalties aren't realistic again this year. It's pretty ridiculous that an NFL game doesn't exhibit realistic penalties. I see late hit out of bounds, late hit on the QB, and none of it's called. There weren't any penalties in that first half of the game.
LOL!!! Pure Awesome.
Old 06-11-2011, 12:53 AM   #34
Rookie

cnowak's Arena

OVR: 5

a little to much nitpicking going on, its an early build, there is plenty of time to tune penalties and gameplay. Just because the Safety should have been there and wasn't isnt a knock on the gameplay, it happens in real life every sunday, somebody gets burned and he flat out was burned on that post route by McCluster. Sorry but it happens. It was nice not to see the safety jump 20 ft in the air, with his back turned to the ball and break up the pass or intercept it.
Old 06-11-2011, 01:00 AM   #35

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
We can edit appearance this year, but just in case you want to make sure it gets fixed hit up @Mysportsphotog on Twitter and he'll get it done. He's already fixed a lot of things that weren't fixed in the E3 build of this game, like Romo coming out twice during the Cowboys entrance and the Browns facemasks being grey instead of white now.
I don't have a twitter. I'd appreciate it if you could mention it, it's not that big of a deal but it is annoying because, his skin is WAY off. I was playing madden 11 today and caught a glimpse of him and he is the same color in that game as well which surprised the hell out of me.

It's not even close. I'm mainly a online player when it comes to madden. If I was a offline player I probably wouldn't even have mentioned it and just edited it myself but, I doubt you can edit players online or can you?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2011, 01:17 AM   #36

SouthernBrick's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnowak
a little to much nitpicking going on, its an early build, there is plenty of time to tune penalties and gameplay. Just because the Safety should have been there and wasn't isnt a knock on the gameplay, it happens in real life every sunday, somebody gets burned and he flat out was burned on that post route by McCluster. Sorry but it happens. It was nice not to see the safety jump 20 ft in the air, with his back turned to the ball and break up the pass or intercept it.
Looking at that play, he wasn't burned at all. He was in perfect or at least a pretty good position actually, no safety is just gonna stop on a dime and not move at all even if he doesn't turn around or knows where the ball is. He is at least gonna turn and look at the player he is supposed to be covering or slow down but not stop all of a a sudden for no reason.

Something happened with the AI on that play, it happens sometimes. The DB might slow down but, I doubt they're just going to stop like that and then look at one of there teammates with their arms out to the side asking what happened after the opposing team offense just scored. It's nothing for people to get riled up about(not saying you are) because, I haven't seen it happen in any other vids but, it just happened.

Last edited by SouthernBrick; 06-11-2011 at 01:23 AM.
Old 06-11-2011, 01:55 AM   #37
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBrick
I don't have a twitter. I'd appreciate it if you could mention it, it's not that big of a deal but it is annoying because, his skin is WAY off. I was playing madden 11 today and caught a glimpse of him and he is the same color in that game as well which surprised the hell out of me.

It's not even close. I'm mainly a online player when it comes to madden. If I was a offline player I probably wouldn't even have mentioned it and just edited it myself but, I doubt you can edit players online or can you?
I'll tweet him about it for you then
Old 06-11-2011, 02:02 AM   #38

SouthernBrick's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I'll tweet him about it for you then
Thanks.
Old 06-11-2011, 02:36 AM   #39
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBrick
Thanks.
Already did it, no problem. I'll let you know if I hear back from him.
Old 06-11-2011, 03:24 AM   #40
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

Mr.Flowers will be hearing from that crap bag Goodell about that hit on Gates

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »