Home

So now that we've seen some HD videos of Madden 12 off screen....

This is a discussion on So now that we've seen some HD videos of Madden 12 off screen.... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2011, 10:50 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: So now that we've seen some HD videos of Madden 12 off screen....

It's the camera angles and presentations that won me over. Im still gonna pick up NCAA to get my fix but will probably trade it in when I get madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2011, 11:03 PM   #26
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
How are you guys feeling about the game? I for one am very impressed, I think this exceeds my expectations and its still just the Alpha build I'm seeing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
Don't know how I am going to be able to play NCAA whilst waiting for Madden.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Yeah I know and NCAA doesn't look bad it's just Madden looks great.
I agree with all 3 of you guys. Madden 12 has me very excited. The only thing that can ruin it is if the A.I is bad.

Now if the A.I is solid. I will be in heaven
Old 06-13-2011, 02:35 AM   #27
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
I get where you are coming from, 100%... step by step, we're getting there, I promise you. And yes, Gameplay's getting a lot of love. Cam has already stated our CGP team is doubling in size next year.

The thing that excites me most is the number of tools we've developed lately. If any one thing can be called Ian's legacy, it's building a lot of internal tools that are going to make us able to do so much more with each cycle than we ever have before. Stuff you never see but make the development process so much faster and easier.
This is very encouraging. I do think the gameplay is improving and it looks better to me in 12. The game looks much smoother for one. Madden 11 wasn't a bad game at all, but it was still lacking a lot of the authenticity that made other games so great. That being said, I still think Madden 12 is shaping up to be an outstanding game. I'd really like the gameplay to get to that mind blowing level, and we really need things like penalties and challenges to be much more authentic.
Old 06-13-2011, 09:12 AM   #28
MVP

shnuskis's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
I get where you are coming from, 100%... step by step, we're getting there, I promise you. And yes, Gameplay's getting a lot of love. Cam has already stated our CGP team is doubling in size next year.

The thing that excites me most is the number of tools we've developed lately. If any one thing can be called Ian's legacy, it's building a lot of internal tools that are going to make us able to do so much more with each cycle than we ever have before. Stuff you never see but make the development process so much faster and easier.
I love the sound of that. I am much more excited about supporting (buying the product) a company that I feel good about. The previous few years I haven't felt this way about Madden. This year has me excited, and if the Madden team is pushing forward into the future with this kind of vision puts a smile on my face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
Thanks so much for the response. I appreciate that you guys are really wanting to push this game further. I know you all worked hard on it this year. I can tell a difference, and hopefully the demo has gameplay that feels fresh. Thats really going to be the deciding factor for me at this point. I think if you guys focus on making this a true sim game, and bring back some custom features(custom stadium music, custom celebrations, *custom gameplay camera's,etc)you will find that you sell even more copies. In the end, I think we all would win.
Ditto.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »