Home

Madden NFL 12 Videos - Eagles vs. Bucs (MaddenMatrix)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Videos - Eagles vs. Bucs (MaddenMatrix) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2011, 01:49 PM   #33
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Madden NFL 12 Videos - Eagles vs. Bucs (MaddenMatrix)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan3000
The Madden team needs to come up with a way to show the presentation elements when in a two player game. No reason you should miss out on that because the play call screens engulf the entire TV.
I used to think the same thing till i saw a couple videos where the guys used gameflow you could see everything. Plus they haven't really gone in what can be done now compared to last year, but it looks more polished Gameflow and Gameplanning that is.
Old 06-14-2011, 02:51 PM   #34
MVP

bh446066's Arena

OVR: 26

Is there any gang tackling in this game?

3:45 3rd video the eagles wr slipped and fell down, I thought that was pretty cool.

MLB 21 The Show
College Hoops 2K8
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
NHL 19
NCAA Football 14/11
NBA 2K16
Madden 20
Old 06-14-2011, 05:35 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0

from those videos, it looks like you won't be able to play nickel/dime all game and effectively stop the run. good, about time!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2011, 06:29 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 49

Too bad all we hear is star wars....I kind of wonder if EA preffered it that way, since commentary is nearly the same.....
Old 06-14-2011, 07:36 PM   #37
MVP

fatleg3's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
It's probably only because it was snowing in Tampa. It means the world was ending.
I think it has something to do with the dynamic attendence. There hasnt been much talk about this feature though. But if it is then that is cool. All of our home games were blacked out last year due to not selling enough tickets
Old 06-14-2011, 08:17 PM   #38
MVP

Only1LT's Arena

OVR: 16

The interception that Freeman threw in the last vid at about the 2:30 mark, underscores an issue that the game apparently still has. The game often chooses the wrong animation for a given situation. The TE does a catch animation where he reaches behind him for a ball that was obviously way out in front of him and results in an easy interception.

This has driven me crazy for the longest time, especially when the defender chooses the wrong animation and allows a catch on a pass that should easily be defensed.

I've never seen this happen on any other Football game and I'm curious what it is about their animation system/ algorithims that causes it to happen in this game so often.

Last edited by Only1LT; 06-14-2011 at 08:38 PM.
Old 06-15-2011, 12:06 AM   #39
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

OVR: 20

First Clip:
Agility needs to be adjusted to combat zig-zag running (LeSean McCoy’s TD and Blount also in general)
Bowers (LE) and Clayborn (RE) are on the wrong sides unless the user switched them…in the video Bowers is at RE and Clayborn is at LE

Second Clip:
Agility needs to be tuned to combat double spin moves (Ronde Barber INT)

Third Clip:
No penalty for Freeman dropping so far back, that pick was the result of a bad throw (icon dropping)/ (Freeman INT)
Only defensive lineman sack from either team was in garbage time and the only other sack came on a cat-call (Myron Lewis/first clip)

I see frustration in my future…SMH
Old 06-15-2011, 12:10 AM   #40
MVP

blklightning's Arena

OVR: 9

it looks great. but as usual, i still haven't seen any ps3 footage. as such, i have to wonder if we're yet again getting a mediocre version of the game. i did read that the ps3 version looks markedly worse than the 360 version. and without footage of the game, i'm left to think that it's probably not looking too good for us ps3 users at the moment.

3 points for graphics, 1 point for the passable commentary, and a half point for the boxart. I can give no further points since the all over the place gameplay would ruin it anyway.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »