Home

Madden NFL 12 Videos - Eagles vs. Bucs (MaddenMatrix)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Videos - Eagles vs. Bucs (MaddenMatrix) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2011, 12:41 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 12 Videos - Eagles vs. Bucs (MaddenMatrix)

This is more of a hockey game than a football game with all the sliding, but anyway, here is my complaint.

The last video, the play at the 1:50 mark was just horrible. First the qb drops back 15-20 yards (but we all know this by now). Then when he throws the ball to the tight-end, he goes into a catching animation, that's no where near the ball, its like the TE did not know where the ball was, he went in to a pre-defined catching animation instead of going for the football, then to top it off, when the defender gets the pick, the TE magically come right out of the catch animation in mid air and tackles the defender WTF!!! I know this is only one play, but trust me, these kind of animations will show the more you play the game, and will result in some bone headed wtf happened plays.
They need a brand new dynamic animation system instead of updating the one they've had for the past 10 years!!! Im not sold on this game yet.
Old 06-15-2011, 12:43 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriousluboy83
One question for you sir what position does Dwight Freeney play??? He has never moved from this DE spot in his entire career...somebody help my man out...this isn't a 3-4 defense

my bad bro, i wrote my response wrong. i meant to say i'd keep bowers at RE, lined up over LT which is where he should be (1st vid, 1st eagles drive) since he's viewed as the better pass rusher. you wrote that they were in the wrong spot in your original message. clay wasn't viewed as the same type of pass rusher as bowers in college and was looked at to play some DE in 3-4.
Old 06-15-2011, 02:40 PM   #51
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehud
my bad bro, i wrote my response wrong. i meant to say i'd keep bowers at RE, lined up over LT which is where he should be (1st vid, 1st eagles drive) since he's viewed as the better pass rusher. you wrote that they were in the wrong spot in your original message. clay wasn't viewed as the same type of pass rusher as bowers in college and was looked at to play some DE in 3-4.

In my original post i said...

"Bowers (LE) and Clayborn (RE) are on the wrong sides unless the user switched them…in the video Bowers is at RE and Clayborn is at LE"

I want Bowers at LE where he'll be playing as a Buc and Clayborn will be playing RE...don't trip it's all good

Last edited by seriousluboy83; 06-15-2011 at 02:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2011, 02:53 PM   #52
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowndsy
I think some are reading to much into this game! They were button masher players and it was on pro setting. The score was 10-7 not 45-38 Vick and Freeman throw int`s when dropping back and not stepping into pocket. Vick is chased quickly everytime he out of pocket another setting possibly sacked and he was sacked twice and had 4 int`s. graphics were excellent and there was a bit of slippage, And its 80 days away from release looking good IMO.
If I'm not mistaken, users can change the difficulty level, but I like how Vick was chased quickly when rolling out. I still hope they tune the edge rushers to not engage the the tackles until they're at the same depth as the QB.

Also, it's 80 days until release but the game goes gold, meaning it's finished, around two months before release, so they don't 80 days to tune the game.
Old 06-15-2011, 04:26 PM   #53
MVP

Only1LT's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by blklightning
it looks great. but as usual, i still haven't seen any ps3 footage. as such, i have to wonder if we're yet again getting a mediocre version of the game. i did read that the ps3 version looks markedly worse than the 360 version. and without footage of the game, i'm left to think that it's probably not looking too good for us ps3 users at the moment.
I've seen PS3 footage, but I don't know if that would do any good as it isn't great quality.
Old 06-15-2011, 04:45 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriousluboy83
In my original post i said...

"Bowers (LE) and Clayborn (RE) are on the wrong sides unless the user switched them…in the video Bowers is at RE and Clayborn is at LE"

I want Bowers at LE where he'll be playing as a Buc and Clayborn will be playing RE...don't trip it's all good
not tripping, just saying i'd keep the more elite pass rusher, at least by what they did in college - bowers, as the right end. but since you are the bucs fan, i defer to you.
Old 06-16-2011, 12:50 AM   #55
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehud
not tripping, just saying i'd keep the more elite pass rusher, at least by what they did in college - bowers, as the right end. but since you are the bucs fan, i defer to you.
they aren't in college anymore...in the video they (Bowers and Clayborn) were lined up in the wrong spots and i want them in the right spot so i don't have to switch it...not to mention it gives me a tactical advantage with Bowers going up against the weaker RT
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2011, 02:40 AM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 2

Cool. Many more camera angles..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »