Home

One small but major addition the devs at Tiburon need to add.

This is a discussion on One small but major addition the devs at Tiburon need to add. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2011, 07:40 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
One small but major addition the devs at Tiburon need to add.

Well, I've been playing Madden for the past 20 years now. Never been a fairweather fan, I've stuck with em through thick and thin. Yep, even the first couple of iterations on the current gen.

However, there is one thing that all of the presentation, graphics and gameplay upgrades cant change. Well, I suppose this could be part of presentation actually.

IN BETWEEN PLAYS! My immersion is always broken in that short period of time after the whistle blows. Every player has the same android walk and that stiff animation when players bump into each other (the one thats supposed to replicate brushing past each other) has got to go lol.

Individual walks and gestures need to be added (let me get the hands on the hips head tilted back catching his breath walk) thats just one example. Right now, after a play ends, the players on the field remind me of the sideline players all doing the same exact thing. It really doesn't look good at all. Its like a bunch of clones on the field.

I gaurantee that this small addition would change your outlook while playing this title. Same goes for NCAA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2011, 07:49 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: One small but major addition the devs at Tiburon need to add.

I agree that would add so much more realism to the game. But i would just be happy with decent gameplay.
Old 06-14-2011, 09:18 PM   #3
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: One small but major addition the devs at Tiburon need to add.

As long as the after play stuff isn't canned, I hated it in older next gen maddens when a play was over and someone not involved in the play was getting up off the ground like they just made the tackle. Talk about breaking the immersion. Even in some recent vids, after a touchdown, you could look back up the field during the team celebration and only 10 or so players total were even on the field, it's jarring and looks really hokey.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »