Home

Madden NFL 12 Videos - Raiders vs. Rams in Throwbacks (MaddenMatrix)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Videos - Raiders vs. Rams in Throwbacks (MaddenMatrix) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2011, 05:37 PM   #25
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Madden NFL 12 Videos - Raiders vs. Rams in Throwbacks (MaddenMatrix)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeld1
There is nothing great that i have seen to make me want to buy this game. Some of the presentation are good but the game play is stil the same. Just a little enhance of Madden 10 & 11. I really believe that this is the best they can do and that sucks!. To all that think EA is just holding back, continue to hold your breath cause their not, its just the best that they can do. That's why they buy the rights because they can't compete period!.
Then don't buy it and go play the other game..

This is the first time i'm excited for Madden since Madden 10. I cannot wait to play this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2011, 06:09 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature_Boy
Check out the new Madden NFL 12 videos from MaddenMatrix. Some of you may know him as Doc Digital or MadScientist06. Embedded 2 videos here, just head on over to MaddenMatrix or his Youtube page to view them all.

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.
Where's the defense? Looks like another year of run and gun arena league style football...bummer.
Old 06-16-2011, 06:14 PM   #27
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

these vids look great....for a madden game
Old 06-16-2011, 06:39 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 13
look improved from 11..The player models are on point finally no more skinny line backers...but the game speed is good and running animations look alittle better.
Old 06-16-2011, 07:06 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 0

I cannot tell a lie, Madden/NCAA is my ****. I love it to death, but I agree with an earlier post that stated this is probably the best they can do. I'm done waiting for the implementation of true footplanting and physics. It just doesn't seem like they're ever going to get it ya know?

Presentation looks greatly improved, and that is great. Add to that, all of the additions to franchise mode (DPP, progression, etc) and its a first day buy as usual for me, but there's no debating the iceskating look is still present and although the suction is gone will they ever add more tackle animations or what?

I'm seeing the same grab/wrap and roll tackle every single play. Where are the reach tackles at? I thought that 1 animation would atleast have finally made it in. Running back fighting for yards tackles, some different contact/spin animations? Come on now.
Old 06-16-2011, 07:32 PM   #30
MVP

sarlndr's Arena

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Then don't buy it and go play the other game..

This is the first time i'm excited for Madden since Madden 10. I cannot wait to play this game.
Like Madden 10 was so long ago.

Anywho...Madden looks like it has improved some overall. I was all for picking this game up day one but watching the vids has lessened my excitement. I'll still be getting it but I will make sure to come here two weeks after release to see how the game has really been improved upon or not.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »