Home

Madden NFL 12 Dynamic Player Performance Live Chat with Donny Moore & Wes Reinhart

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Dynamic Player Performance Live Chat with Donny Moore & Wes Reinhart within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2011, 02:30 PM   #9
Observer

guaps's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Madden NFL 12 Dynamic Player Performance Live Chat with Donny Moore & Wes Reinhar

I was too slow with my question, but the answer would probably be "no!"

My question was if DPP also related itself to the mental aspect of the game, say, the Colts WRs become more prone to drop open passes if Peyton leaves the game with an injury and Curtis Painter (or whoever) had to take the snaps.
Old 06-16-2011, 02:55 PM   #10
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 12 Dynamic Player Performance Live Chat with Donny Moore & Wes Reinhar

Any highlights in this chat -- or just a regurgitation of the info covered in the blog(s)?
Old 06-16-2011, 02:58 PM   #11
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

^^Can we add/remove Player Roles like "Playoff Performer" like we can with the Traits/Tendencies???????????

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2011, 02:59 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
Any highlights in this chat -- or just a regurgitation of the info covered in the blog(s)?
nothing new really. most of the question answered were questions we knew already.
Old 06-16-2011, 03:02 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
nothing new really. most of the question answered were questions we knew already.
Honestly, whats the point in having these, if the answers they give I could have looked up in the blog?
Old 06-16-2011, 03:05 PM   #14
EA SPORTS Community Mgr.

Dewiel's Arena

OVR: 14

Hey Guys,

We tried to answer as many questions as we could in the order that they came in at. We're going to hold another DPP chat with the guys soon. We'll get to the other questions that you guys have been asking here in this thread. It's hard to grab the guys for more than an hour when they are still working on the game and then that time frame goes so fast. We'd like to answer as many questions as possible and we will in the next chat as well. Thanks for joining today.
Old 06-16-2011, 03:46 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewiel
Hey Guys,

We tried to answer as many questions as we could in the order that they came in at. We're going to hold another DPP chat with the guys soon. We'll get to the other questions that you guys have been asking here in this thread. It's hard to grab the guys for more than an hour when they are still working on the game and then that time frame goes so fast. We'd like to answer as many questions as possible and we will in the next chat as well. Thanks for joining today.
I appreciate your effort Dewiel!! I couldn't attend this one, but the last one seemed like they tried to answer all the basic questions and nothing specific that was not talked about at that point. Another one of these would be awesome, as some of it seems pretty vague on how these exactly effect the ratings and different things like that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2011, 05:01 PM   #16
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewiel
Hey Guys,

I'd highly recommend screening those questions and answering what makes sense. Some of the questions asked could've easily been solved by reading the blogs. Otherwise, you're literally wasting their time (and yours, and ours).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »