Home

call me crazy

This is a discussion on call me crazy within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2011, 10:10 PM   #9
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: call me crazy

Flat out troll thread.....Has to be.
EA does something to make the game far more real (and something asked for for years) and someone posts they can't over use the hit stick with no suction....??

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS

Last edited by Skyboxer; 06-19-2011 at 10:15 PM.
Old 06-19-2011, 10:14 PM   #10
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ade4bears
what i am trying to say is that, ok letr me give you an example.
your opponent called a run play. he immediately the play started. he bounce outside. you took control of ur lb and try to run. him down. when you are close to him he all of a sudden turn back inside and gain extra seven yard. i want ea to make it easy to that strategy by giving the defence a little bit of help in that situation
How about calling better defensive plays. I mean you're mad that someone may cut back a run?
How about not going all out recklessly, breaking down and making a tackle. If the LB isn't good enough to make the adjustment back inside then 1: get better LB's. You talk about strategy.. Well having ratings matter is what is going to make strategy(play calling and the best players) shine brightly.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 06-19-2011, 10:17 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Flat out troll thread.....Has to be.
EA does something to make the game far more real (and something asked for for years) and someone posts they can't abuse the hit stick with no suction....??
what you dont get is that madden lack balance. every player can turn on a dime in madden. that mean that the offence is over powered when it come to running with the ball. why dont you give the defence something that would even it out. the turning on a dime is the reason for so many kick return touchdown. dis game need balance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2011, 10:18 PM   #12
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
the strafe is not effective anuff to stop the zig zag running.

never did i say that but it'll help you position yourself better to make the tackle...hit-stick isn't the all mighty cure...the best cure for zig-zagging is agility tuning

Last edited by seriousluboy83; 06-19-2011 at 10:20 PM.
Old 06-19-2011, 10:22 PM   #13
Pro

drewst18's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
what you dont get is that madden lack balance. every player can turn on a dime in madden. that mean that the offence is over powered when it come to running with the ball. why dont you give the defence something that would even it out. the turning on a dime is the reason for so many kick return touchdown. dis game need balance.
I think you are looking for NFL Street...

Balance is not using the hitstick to tackle. Hit stick is good when a player is running head on into you, but not a wise way to tackle a running back who is running on an angle.
Old 06-19-2011, 10:23 PM   #14

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
i think ea need to add a little bit suction to madden 12 tackle, so that the game could be fun for user control defensive player. what i would hate to see in madden 12 is me trying to hit stick the user control player, and my defensive player failling to make any contact with the rb because i am haft a yard of my target.

or i think ea should change the assist button from A to rb, so while someone is holding the assist botton you can still use the hit stick on a player. i just want it to be easier to stop the people that like turning on a dime with their players.
So you want your player to make a tackle even though he's not in the best position to do so, yeah no thanks.

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.
Old 06-19-2011, 10:24 PM   #15
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

Quote:
Simply not true IMO. In fact in every Madden league ive been in , stopping the run was usually priority 1 and i was usually successful. Then the chess match begins.
If 'every player' can turn on the dime then every = even.
Play better d. If your OLB's are weak then get better ones or keep a safety up etc. THAT is strategy and something we all ask for every year.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2011, 10:25 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriousluboy83
never did i say that but it'll help you position yourself better to make the tackle...hit-stick isn't the all mighty cure...the best cure for zig-zagging is agility tuning
but something gat to be done to balance the zig zag running for the defence since it cant be fixed. people dont juke nor run over a db in madden 11. they would just use the zig zag move on every down.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »