Home

Ability to delete/add/replace teams in franchise mode

This is a discussion on Ability to delete/add/replace teams in franchise mode within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
View Poll Results: Ability to delete/add/replace teams in franchise mode
Yes Please Add It 15 68.18%
No Thank You 7 31.82%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-20-2011, 09:44 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 13
Re: Ability to delete/add/replace teams in franchise mode

This would be great. More customization is always good.

I'll never understand the people who vote against options. Then again, the poll should have included a third option for "I would never use it, but why not?" to encourage less people to vote for an outright "no".

Why deny other people an option just because you're not going to use it?
Like bucky60, I too never play online, but I would never vote no in a poll asking for more options in online mode. It just doesn't make sense to me.

The only argument for voting no that makes even a little bit of sense is because you're afraid that adding this option will take dev time away from other features. That makes sense if the option is something major like an option for different commentary, or different gameplay. An option like this though seems pretty simple to me, so why not vote yes for those of us who would use it.

Remember, the poll is not asking if you would use the option - the poll is if the want the ability in the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »