Home

Recruiting Madden PS3/360 Gamers For Tournament Gaming

This is a discussion on Recruiting Madden PS3/360 Gamers For Tournament Gaming within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2011, 09:42 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Exclamation Recruiting Madden PS3/360 Gamers For Tournament Gaming

Hey, MADDEN BALLER'S

DO you think your good at madden?? Do you think you could compete against the Best Madden Ballers in the World?
Well here's your chance to see if u truly have what it takes to be a Madden Tournament player. My name is Mike Mercado A.K.A. SOoAmaZing<~~ (madden tourney name) I'm not the best in Madden But I'm looking to build a crew of dedicated madden players that are willing to practice, LAB-UP plays, & compete in local & Gamestop/Best Buy/ Madden Challenge Tournaments. Madden 12 will be released on Aug 30th, So i wanna make sure i have a crew ready for the up & coming Madden Gaming Tournament season. please email or PM me to get in contact with me, SERIOUS MADDEN BALLERS ONLY!!!

P.S.> I wanna have one of the toughest new madden crews in the area, LETS GO!!! BALLERS!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2011, 12:49 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: Recruiting Madden PS3/360 Gamers For Tournament Gaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOoAmaZing
Hey, MADDEN BALLER'S

DO you think your good at madden?? Do you think you could compete against the Best Madden Ballers in the World?
Well here's your chance to see if u truly have what it takes to be a Madden Tournament player. My name is Mike Mercado A.K.A. SOoAmaZing<~~ (madden tourney name) I'm not the best in Madden But I'm looking to build a crew of dedicated madden players that are willing to practice, LAB-UP plays, & compete in local & Gamestop/Best Buy/ Madden Challenge Tournaments. Madden 12 will be released on Aug 30th, So i wanna make sure i have a crew ready for the up & coming Madden Gaming Tournament season. please email or PM me to get in contact with me, SERIOUS MADDEN BALLERS ONLY!!!

P.S.> I wanna have one of the toughest new madden crews in the area, LETS GO!!! BALLERS!
Where are you?

When I lived in Raleigh, NC I helped some guys do the same thing you're trying to start. I live in the Detroit area and am planning to do something similar up here.

Send me a PM and I'll share some ideas on how to get started.

Later
Old 08-11-2011, 11:05 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Recruiting Madden PS3/360 Gamers For Tournament Gaming

I'm am so glad someone has an opening. Now I'm just 13 but I've been really trying to get my name out there. Now I can't do alot of traveling but I'm very dedicated to the game and I play all the time so please contact me at [email protected]

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »