Home

First trade you're gonna make in NFL 12 Franchise mode?

This is a discussion on First trade you're gonna make in NFL 12 Franchise mode? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2011, 06:24 PM   #41
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: First trade you're gonna make in NFL 12 Franchise mode?

Though I rarely trade for anyone when I use the Ravens since I'm more of a Belicheck type that tries to get as many picks as possible, one thing I'm thinking about doing is trading Sergio Kindle and a high draft pick for Aldon Smith to play opposite of Suggs.

I also like to take a team and tear them apart similar to what McDaniels did to the Broncos and for the Chargers after Year 1, I'm going to trade Phillip Rivers & Vincent Jackson, use the power of the picks to trade up to get Andrew Luck and I'll replace VJ with a Young WR like Mike Sims Walker or just get Steve Smith from the Panthers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2011, 03:04 AM   #42
Rookie

Chowdah's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm going to trade thomas jones for a younger bruising back maybe brandon jacobs.
210 fires brigade
579fsc
6 months till come back home

HOOOAH!
Old 06-23-2011, 03:39 AM   #43
Banned

Pringles's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesfansince03
this year in my franchise I swapped romo for sam bradford straight up this year I will go after cam newton.
you should also ship out roy williams im so glad we dumped him to you lol in real life but i would can him for sure. i would trade for ryan mallet for like a 2nd or 3rd round pick them trade romo for a stud in this past yrs draft
like patrick peterson and a draft pick that way you get a stud db and prolly a number 1 or 2 pick from the cards mallet wil be a good qb besides qbs are easy to build up since it is easy to pass in madden and he is 6-7 with a strong arm the strongest coming out of this past draft.
Old 06-23-2011, 04:04 AM   #44
Banned

BestServedCold's Arena

OVR: 1

As the Bears, I'll need a LB or a WR. I'm not sure who I would trade away though.
Old 06-23-2011, 08:29 AM   #45
Rookie

spfhelmiii's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowdah
I'm going to trade thomas jones for a younger bruising back maybe brandon jacobs.
I like this move - Jacobs is a guy that should be on the market and would be a good compliment to Charles.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2011, 08:32 AM   #46
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by spfhelmiii
I like this move - Jacobs is a guy that should be on the market and would be a good compliment to Charles.

Would the Giants do that??? I don't think they'd want Thomas Jones...maybe they'd pick him up as FA but they wont' trade AND have to deal with his contract when they could get him cheaper. IRL you don't see alot of one for one trades...usually the team wants a draft pick or 2 or 3. If I'm the Giants I want at least a 3rd rounder and another pick for Jacobs...maybe a 2nd rounder instead of the 3rd.

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html
Old 06-23-2011, 01:39 PM   #47
MVP

Blitz1942's Arena

OVR: 20

For the Packers:

Buh-bye Atari Bigby and Nick Barnett. If I can get something for Brandon Jackson, I'll try. If Jenkins seems to have injury problems in game, he'll be gone as well.
Old 06-23-2011, 02:34 PM   #48
Pro

OVR: 13

I'll only make 2 trades year one most likely, but I'll experiment around the deadline. Donovan McSuckhole will go to Arizona or Minnesota for a late round pick. Fat Albert will go back to Tennessee or maybe to a team that runs a 34 just to screw him, also for a late round pick.

Around the trade deadline I'll check the block and maybe get value for Fred Davis instead of signing him to a long term deal.

I'm so excited for this game..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »