Home

Josh Freeman

This is a discussion on Josh Freeman within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2011, 03:21 PM   #65
Rookie

brettmickey's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Josh Freeman

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyEaglesFly3
Vick didn't get worn down lol. Look at the teams he faced at the beginning vs the end. It was a mixture of bad play calling, bad OL, and injuries. Vick didn't wear down or decline, his team did.
Well yeah that was what I was trying to imply. The OL allowed Vick to get hit a lot + Vick running the ball and getting hit= injuries and injuries= wear and tear on the body. Vick didn't look the same in the last 2-3 games last season not because his ability to play declined, his body needed a rest. At least that's what it looked like...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2011, 03:35 PM   #66
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxraiders702xX
freemen is a 90
No he's not.

Spell it right.
Old 06-23-2011, 03:44 PM   #67
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
That's cool...it is what it is...thanks for being the most informed NFL fan of all time...knowledgeable to all teams...except "Da Bears"...I've given my rating of Josh Freeman (86-87) and Timmy Tebow (70-79) which by the way how did Tebow even become a person of interest in another players self titled thread...oh well...like i said 86-87 for Free and 70-79 for Timmy...
Please show me where I said I was the most knowledgable fan? I stated that I watch every team so I'm not going to sit here and pretend like "duh, Freeman is the greatest". I watched him play week in and week out.. it's my job to watch the games every week. So while you sit there with your rose colored glasses, people that actually have non-biased opinions are going to continue to prove people wrong in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyEaglesFly3
No he's not.

Spell it right.
Well, Michael Vick is a free man.. so maybe that's what he was implying?

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame

Last edited by bigbob; 06-23-2011 at 03:47 PM.
Old 06-23-2011, 04:10 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Automatik
I'd give Tebow 77 and Freeman 86.
Yep I don't see how you could rate Tebow any higher, or Freeman any lower.
Old 06-23-2011, 04:11 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'd give Freeman an 84 and Tebow a 73.
Old 06-23-2011, 04:23 PM   #70
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

I'd give Tebow a 75 - 76. He ended the year around there, and he didn't do anything to hurt his chances. He was tossed into a situation where he had no running game and no help from a defense. Everyone was gunning for him, and he did well for a rookie who rode the pine all year and was suddenly tossed into the starting role.
Old 06-23-2011, 06:05 PM   #71
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
Please show me where I said I was the most knowledgable fan? I stated that I watch every team so I'm not going to sit here and pretend like "duh, Freeman is the greatest". I watched him play week in and week out.. it's my job to watch the games every week. So while you sit there with your rose colored glasses, people that actually have non-biased opinions are going to continue to prove people wrong in this thread.

Well, Michael Vick is a free man.. so maybe that's what he was implying?
So because I rate Freeman as a 86-87 I'm biased...really??? At the end of last season Freeman was already rated 86...but by my understanding you want him as a 82...so my question to you is on what grounds does Freeman deserve a ratings drop???

Last edited by seriousluboy83; 06-23-2011 at 09:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2011, 11:13 PM   #72
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriousluboy83
So because I rate Freeman as a 86-87 I'm biased...really??? At the end of last season Freeman was already rated 86...but by my understanding you want him as a 82...so my question to you is on what grounds does Freeman deserve a ratings drop???
I'm talking about the people who say he should be rated above 90.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »