Home

My old ideas compile PRT 1

This is a discussion on My old ideas compile PRT 1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 07:05 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 9
My old ideas compile PRT 1

Wats up, excuse the bad blogging tecniques but I was much younger then ( 11 years old)

· have something where you can call plays using a microphone during the game offline only.you should be able to call challenges, and timeouts with it.

in franchise you should be able to choose a pads or no pads practice.
bring back training camp,position battles etc... but with the training let us choose multiple players to do a specific drill instead of one.

have a street football mode if possible.

player's ratings should perminately go down if they get seriously injured but let us build them back up.

everyone shouldn't be able to do the same celebrations because do you expect a DT to be flipping in the endzone?

let us choose our preseason schedules.

let us be able to make new stadiums with out having to totally change the team.>>
when selecting a color for a helmet in create a team have different types of paint like metallic,gloss,etc...

have different types of chinstraps

· when creating a team and we locate it in the same city as an existing team we should have the choice to play in the same stadium or just make our own.example: the giants share a stadium with the jets.

could we be able to keep the same logo and uniform style when relocating in franchise (to me this should just be a choice)i would like the ability to make the orlando seahawks etc...>>

in franchise have a real mock draft, if im going to far show some highlights of those players in their college days.
make the draft more dynamic,also say their names,and when they were drafted.
example: the raiders select QB jemarcus russel from LSU.

in the offseason you should have the choice to choose what training camps you want to go to.

in franchise games should be played in the background by the computer but don't let them skip the user"s game, this will give the game some realism and make a ticker of the games played and in progress,put it on the top of the screen beside the score.

if a team sucks there should be less people in attendance, like if your the lions the stadium shouldn't be full.

when teams sign with a sponser please don't make them change the stadium name to under armour stadium, snickers field etc.. at least let some of them do it but not all teams and have more sponsers.let the cpu and user make up names for their stadium if they want.

have the maker of the uniform on the jersey if you want to. like have a nike sign on the chest of the player.
have the choice to lower a player's weight.

franchise mode bring backs

tony bruno radio show ( also make something like sports center)

newspaper

email (let us send and reply to messages)

training camp ( more than 1 player per drill, do all players eligable for the drill.

practice during the season (have us make q practice schedule)

gameplan (show videos of the players we need to stop )

owner's box

improvements to make

let us have more coaching philosophies like the 5-2 ,4-4 defense west coast O etc...

let us have the ability to change the player's handedness

let the players get down in their stance with their natural hand. dont make it according to what side the are on.

let us be able to change the players hairstyle.

take off the weapons, this will be one of the biggest steps to making the game realer.(before the weapons came out everyone was fine with the game and they create unfair advantages.)

make any contact with the QB effect his throw or make him stumble.

have way more tackle animations, include arm tackles.

add head to head collisions( make it rare to happen in the game)

have weather transition,have the clouds moving,make evening become night etc..
basically show the day changing through out the game.

let us be able to modify the uniform(like what jersey to set as the home/away)

have more alternative and throwback jerseys.

let us promote coaches.
list all the rivalries because the only rivalries i see is within the conference like the nfc west.>>
i was playing madden 06 today and i saw that the miami dolphins were rivals with the jacksonville jags.

in rivalry games there should be more penalties like late hits,unessesary roughness etc.. because the teams hate each other.

after a team scores or what ever you should show the fans, make the audience look realer ,show them getting up moving around and leaving from a blowout game etc...>>
have breaking news in franchise

have the computer generate expansion teams once in a blue moon and let them relocate real teams.

in franchise let it be easier to make our player's better don't limit us in work outs.

you see how nba live 09 has you update your roster everyday its called live365 you guys should make something like that to keep us with the perfect roster everyday.

In franchise mode when you scout a rookie please let us actually get to practice with the player to unlock his ratings.
You guys should let us be able to put our own music in the game, it should be played in the menu,and you should be able to put it in stadiums and have a music editor to cut out parts of the song.They have the music in stadium feature in ncca football 09 but not the editing part.

include every defense you guy have 4-3,3-4,cover 2,4-6, but not 5-2,6-1,and etc... during gameplay show the coaches and other staff you guy should have a coach for every position insted of just having o coodinator,d coodinator,and special teams.

when you try to boost a kicker/punter[s] rating they should be kicking the ball instead of lifting weights and have more training options.include practice mode for franchise and have them wearing a practice jersey.

when drafting rookies dont make the players with rediculous muscles like i drafted a qb,and his muscles were crazy looking like he can play defense.you should be able to change a players hairstyle.please put in cheerleaders and a half and post game show.

you should put back [franchise mode] scouting a team like if your playing the vikings exaduate the fact that you have to stop adrian peterson.put back option plays.

before a game starts show the players stretching and getting hyped up before the action starts.

make more touchdown dances and when you score do not put those blue zones on the field because it looks fake just let us press any button and then they start dancing and what not.

in franchise mode put in more sponsers to help the organization gain money.

make the roster capacity up to 65.

have a pre game presentation showing the starting roster whos injured,and the keys to victory for both teams.

one more thing have more presentators and not the same ones every week and for sundaynight games put john madden and al micheals in there . i really cant stand chris collingsworths voice no disrespect madden take him out!

Last edited by xbreezex; 06-22-2011 at 07:13 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2011, 07:24 PM   #2

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: My old ideas compile PRT 1

Please keep the blogs in your arena.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »