Home

O-Line and D-Line interaction must be represented in Madden 13.

This is a discussion on O-Line and D-Line interaction must be represented in Madden 13. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2011, 10:51 AM   #9
Rookie

pendo's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: O-Line and D-Line interaction must be represented in Madden 13.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants4Natic
Troll? Troll?
Go **** yourself. How am i in anyway a troll? I posted my opinion.
Old 06-27-2011, 10:53 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendo
Go **** yourself. How am i in anyway a troll? I posted my opinion.
Opinion? Comical

So I guess you being banned from EA forums and then posting the same weak video that shows nothing out of the norm just to express your agenda towards madden and telling everybody not to buy the game so that they can improve it is not trolling.
Old 06-27-2011, 10:55 AM   #11
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

Pendo, I saw in your other thread how you spoke about getting banned from the EA forums. A post like the one you just made is a great way to get banned here as well.

This isn't the place to act like a forum troll. Manners will go a long way. That said, if everyone here decided to boycott Madden for one year, EA wouldn't even flinch. Why? Because gamers like us are the minority, and the majority of gamers who buy Madden likely don't even notice the Oline/Dline play. To a casual football fan, the lines play as they expect them to.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2011, 11:07 AM   #12
Rookie

pendo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants4Natic
Opinion? Comical

So I guess you being banned from EA forums and then posting the same weak video that shows nothing out of the norm just to express your agenda towards madden and telling everybody not to buy the game so that they can improve it is not trolling.
Dude, i couldn't care less if people buy the game or not. I didn't buy it last year, and i won't this year. Why? I am not happy with the performance ea has put forward. I think that the exclusive license has stunted sim football gaming growth. The lack of competition has led to the product being below what we should have. That is my opinion. Don't agree, look at the 'letter to fans' ea sent out. If that isn't 'we didn't fix anything for years but then our sales dipped so please forgive us', then i don't know what is.

If you think the video is weak, fine. I can't change that. I think it shows shady marketing. Madden isn't even a top 2 game anymore (based on gameplay) made by ea. They used to be no.1 when they had competition. Now fifa and NHL series are vastly superior.

Don't bandy about the term troll until you actually understand what some ones point of view is.
Old 06-27-2011, 11:09 AM   #13
Rookie

pendo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos86
Pendo, I saw in your other thread how you spoke about getting banned from the EA forums. A post like the one you just made is a great way to get banned here as well.

This isn't the place to act like a forum troll. Manners will go a long way. That said, if everyone here decided to boycott Madden for one year, EA wouldn't even flinch. Why? Because gamers like us are the minority, and the majority of gamers who buy Madden likely don't even notice the Oline/Dline play. To a casual football fan, the lines play as they expect them to.
I agree, manners go along way, treat someone how you would like to be treated. He called me a troll, i called him an idiot.
Old 06-27-2011, 11:17 AM   #14
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendo
I agree, manners go along way, treat someone how you would like to be treated. He called me a troll, i called him an idiot.
Still, one of the rules here is you can't start a thread comparing game A to game B. It's the same in the baseball and basketball forums.

It just goes downhill from there.
Old 06-27-2011, 11:21 AM   #15
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

OVR: 46

First, I'm closing this.

Second, posting an opinion is NOT trolling. A lot of you guys need to learn what trolling is. I'm seeing far too many things being called trolling and it causes way too much drama. It's not trolling to post an opinion. Stop with the accusations. It's tiring and mostly wrong.

Third, if someone calls you a troll, best thing is to walk away. Using profanities help none.
"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »