Home

Adrian Clayborn and De'Quan Bowers

This is a discussion on Adrian Clayborn and De'Quan Bowers within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2011, 08:02 PM   #9
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21
Where does Madden have them listed? How do we know where the Bucs will play each of them?

Of course, still wish we has strong and weak side players so the Seahawks and other teams can play more realistically (as mentioned above).
Old 06-27-2011, 08:05 PM   #10
Banned

Pringles's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Adrian Clayborn and De'Quan Bowers

im gonna go with detroit we have suh the best prospect at dt to come out in 15 yrs as well as we got nick fairly big nasty who was projected number 1 just before the draft then cory williams kyle v then jackson from seatle a number one pick and then we got number 92 from purdue his name is slipping my mind but he had 8 sacks last yr as well.
Old 06-27-2011, 08:06 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

Cliff Avril

And the Giants D line is overrated. Trust that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2011, 08:13 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palo20
Where does Madden have them listed? How do we know where the Bucs will play each of them?

Of course, still wish we has strong and weak side players so the Seahawks and other teams can play more realistically (as mentioned above).
Following the draft process it is widely thought Bowers is a LDE and because of Clayborn's erb's palsy they say he would almost exclusively be a RDE so those should be their real life designations.
Old 06-27-2011, 08:17 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeahawkNMD
Following the draft process it is widely thought Bowers is a LDE and because of Clayborn's erb's palsy they say he would almost exclusively be a RDE so those should be their real life designations.

add in the fact that Raheem Morris also said thats where they would play, its a given.
Old 06-27-2011, 08:26 PM   #14
Rookie

suthrnthug's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pringles
im gonna go with detroit we have suh the best prospect at dt to come out in 15 yrs as well as we got nick fairly big nasty who was projected number 1 just before the draft then cory williams kyle v then jackson from seatle a number one pick and then we got number 92 from purdue his name is slipping my mind but he had 8 sacks last yr as well.
As a Packer fan it sucks to watch you guys string together a couple of really outstanding drafts! Why can't you be more like Minnesota! I do like what your d-line is shaping up into. You have a great d-line coach and a awesome interior with the Fairly pick-up. I'm not too keen on Corey Williams (ex-Packer) or Kyle V but you are one real good pass rusher away from having the best d-line in the league.
Old 06-28-2011, 03:43 AM   #15
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by suthrnthug
I really like what the NY Giants are doing. To add Marvin Austin (NC) DT to an already great line was a stroke of genius. That is if Osi comes back next year.

Even if Osi doesn't come back our line should be good.. Kiwanuka looked like he was on his way to having a pretty good year until he good hurt. Paul came on late..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2011, 03:45 AM   #16
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodImmigrant
even if he doesn't, which I think he will, they still have Tuck, Kiwi, JPP, Joseph, Canty
I agree I'm excited to see how our Dline play this year if everyone stays healthy.. Lots of competition and a lot of depth.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »