Home

One of the positives from e3

This is a discussion on One of the positives from e3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-04-2011, 12:13 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
One of the positives from e3

After watching several vids from pasta and mad scientist I noticed on a majority of passing plays that the user could have stepped up in the pocket, even though the user in those situations were still dropping back unrealistically. did any one else notice this. For the first time in madden it seemed as if quarterbacks could stay 5-7 your from the Los and step up if need be. So if you can go back to the mad scientist vids a pay attention to the pass plays you will notice what I see. The problem is for the longest time the line play was so bad the you had to drop back 15 yards to throw, but judging by the eyeball test it looks as if if you want to you could hang in the pocket
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2011, 10:53 AM   #2
Rookie

Napstar22's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: One of the positives from e3

I agree with you 100%.
Old 07-04-2011, 10:58 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: One of the positives from e3

funny I've never dropped back 15 yards to throw.....maybe on a screen...In fact I never controlled the Qb until it was time to throw the ball...always let him drop back on his own. I'll check out the vids....if you see what you are saying then it's good...nice to be able to step up without getting crushed by the DT.

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »