Home

Madden RosterShare??

This is a discussion on Madden RosterShare?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2011, 06:32 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Madden RosterShare??

Hey everyone, I recently downloaded all of the amazing NBA 2k11 custom rosters from the 80's, 90's and 00's. It's amazing. The replay value for that game quadrupled. And it got me thinking, why isn't EA Sports implementing this kind of customization and sharing into Madden? Can you imagine how many Madden fans would be salivating over downloading old football rosters and bringing their teams through a season from 70's, 80's 90's etc.? I know I would love to recreate the 94' season and grab Aikman, Smith and Irvin, etc. Play against the old Bills with Jim Kelly or Miami with Dan Marino. Or download an 80's roster and run over people with Icky Woods or start a dynasty with the Joe Montana and 49ers.

Why isn't this an option? 2k does it, and even EA MMA had Fighter share. After seeing what guys can do with NBA 2k rosters, I'm sure we'd have some masterpieces with guys creating the old NFL rosters.

There should be a massive petition to implement this in the Madden 13. And I'd take it as far as to say all of EA's sports titles. NHL, FIFA, you name it. What do you guys think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2011, 06:37 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: Madden RosterShare??

what i would love more then anything is being able to design my own custom draft classes!!!
Old 06-29-2011, 06:52 PM   #3
MVP

shnuskis's Arena

OVR: 17

Unfortunately Madden doesn't want this kind of replayability. They want to to buy the game every year. If you could customize the rosters like that and make all the past seasons, you could play Madden 11 for example for the next three years and not get tired of it. Then upgrade to Madden 14.

I would love it. I miss playing with all the all-time great teams.
Old 06-29-2011, 06:55 PM   #4
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

NCAA has this as well. It would be convenient if Madden had a roster share. I know you can download rosters your computer then upload them onto the 360 but it is a tedious process
Old 06-29-2011, 07:19 PM   #5
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

i agree they should have the ea locker like ps2 had so we can d/l anybodys rosters and play with them instead of just ea's version.there used be a few of us on ea's site when i had ps2 madden before took out the online option we would swap rosters there excuse back then was not enough ppl play online and @ that time there used be near 1,000 ppl online hahaha, and i know theres alot more on the nex gen systems so they couldnt use that excuse.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2011, 10:10 PM   #6
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

One of the great mysteries of Madden.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 06-30-2011, 12:02 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by shnuskis
Unfortunately Madden doesn't want this kind of replayability. They want to to buy the game every year. If you could customize the rosters like that and make all the past seasons, you could play Madden 11 for example for the next three years and not get tired of it. Then upgrade to Madden 14.

I would love it. I miss playing with all the all-time great teams.
Sadly its true.
Old 06-30-2011, 12:06 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 4

i hate when people say that "lockers" in madden would cause people not to buy it.
NBA 2k and NCAA Football have "lockers" and people still buy them every year

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »