Home

Best Young Offense in Madden 12?

This is a discussion on Best Young Offense in Madden 12? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2011, 10:11 PM   #57
Rookie

PaPZ187's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Best Young Offense in Madden 12?

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert_24
I think the Broncos are better with Orton. Right Now. Orton is one the most underrated qbs in the league. I believe John Fox when he's says that Tebow is a great athlete but far from a great qb. However I do see a lot of Elway in Tebows personality and leadership abilities.
Agreed on Orton. If Fox can get their D straight with the rookie pass rusher and Dumerville and Orton plays solid, I wouldnt be surprised to see them be the next "worst to first" team in the NFL this year, especially in one of the weaker divisions in the league.
Old 07-09-2011, 10:36 PM   #58
Banned

OVR: 1

Eagles - DeSean, Maclin, LeSean, Celek, Dion Lewis, Owen Schmitt, Jason Peters, Todd Herremans, Winston Justice, all 29 or younger. Vick is the oldest starter we have outside of Sav Rocca and Juqau Parker

And they are a playoff team.

EDIT: 1,000 yard rusher, and almost 2 1,000 yard WRs (1,056, 964) . . . next year will be even better.

Last edited by FlyEaglesFly3; 07-09-2011 at 10:41 PM.
Old 07-09-2011, 10:40 PM   #59
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatmanfish
The Broncos guy said I was just repeating what ESPN guys said about Tebow. Thats was completely false. He also presented it like I was judging Tebow saying he would be horrible. That was also false. I was simply stating I know quite a bit about football, and quite a bit about the specific team he was talking about. If you think thats me stating I know more than anyone, well thats a poor assumption on your part. I was simply dismissing the ESPN talking heads parrot comment.

I did not judge Tebow at all in any of my comments...something else I guess you just brought into my post even though it was never said. The Broncos guy compared Tebow to Elway. They are not a like in any way except for being Broncos QBs. Is that a knock on Tebow? Of course not. They are just not the the same type of atheletes. Comparing their rookie struggles is just silly. Tebow could end up being good, or he could end up a bust.....but he isnt comparable to Elway.
Everyone thinks they know quite a bit about football.
Old 07-09-2011, 10:47 PM   #60
Banned

belucheez's Arena

OVR: 0

IRL I would say the Chiefs. I think with about 2 or 3 more years of good drafts they will be a constant Superbowl contender the way the Patriots, Colts, and Steelers have been the last few years in the AFC.

In Madden... maybe the team with the fastest young guys like Titans or Raiders. Vikings, because Gerhardt is a monster.
Old 07-09-2011, 11:02 PM   #61
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9

Carolina should be pretty good:

QB: Newton
RB: D'Will
RB: J'Stew
WR: Steve Smith - he's old, I know
WR: Gettis - Watch out for this guy, big year ahead.
WR: Brandon LaFell - A year in the system should help
TE: Gary Barnidge - He'll take over for Shockey once he goes down. He's my breakout player canidate for the Panthers.
OLine
Jordan Gross - Pro Bowl LT
Jeff Otah - Solid young RT
Ryan Kalil - One of the leagues best Centers, very young
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »