Home

What a great day for me. Madden and NCAA free

This is a discussion on What a great day for me. Madden and NCAA free within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2011, 05:31 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 7
What a great day for me. Madden and NCAA free

So I bought a Panny hdtv plasma from a seller on Amazon but fulfilled by Amazon. The tv was suppose to arrive on a Friday and I missed work to be home only to get a call later that day from Pilot who delivers for Amazon that they never got the tv from Amazon. I was fuming because I lost a day of work for nothing. They apologized and scheduled for the following week which again they failed to deliver and now I was told that the tv was lost in transit. Pilot told me that Amazon lied and that they never sent them the tv.

Amazon apologized and gave me about $400 worth of refunds which basically made the final price of the tv a steal of all sorts.

I was very happy so I did not bitch any longer but then the day that the tv was rescheduled for I got another call that they could not find the tv and I then call Amazon who suggest to me to cancel the order and I will get a refund for the tv and I can get another one preferably through them directly instead of a seller.(even though it was fulfilled by Amazon

I agreed to it and I asked before he canceled that if this was not a ploy to take away the $400 in refunds they had promised. They said no, you keep that for the troubles and you get your full tv price refund.

I was in heaven when I heard that because now I could get a bigger size. Well come the next day I see that they refunded me less then what I paid for the tv due to the previous credits they had given me already. I flipped out and called up an agent who acted like is no big deal and that I got my money back and to look at it like the order never happened. I told him to screw himself and that Amazon kept my money for 2 weeks and I never got the tv and the dude canceled the order as a suggestion to me and that I would not lose my extra credit.

He said he could do nothing about it and that this is the way things work.

I hung up and called back and asked for Amazon to at least send me the tv from their end but to match the price that I was charged first, the tv through Amazon was about $220 more expensive. He said he could take half off that difference and I was not happy. I told him the least he can do is send me the tv at the price I was charged first. He said they could not.

I then hang up and call back around midnight. I then get a girl who says sorry and sorry and agrees that Amazon should send me the tv for the same price I paid and she gives me a credit voucher for the whole $220.

I then place my order and all is well. I was still upset because I could have had the tv plus $400 in refund to my cc

So I decided to e-mail their CS team the next day and got a call back from a nice dude who said that he understood and that he would hook me up with a credit of $200...I thought I died and gone to heaven.

I told him to use that credit to order me Madden and NCAA 12 and he did just that so I am not paying for the games this year and with the remaining credit I bought my girl a nice pair of Ralp Lauren sunglasses. Zing

I am now a happy customer and today I paid $79 for Amazon prime.

First time ever I do not have to plunk money for Madden and NCAA

Good times
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2011, 06:19 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: What a great day for me. Madden and NCAA free

Did you get the TV yet ? Do you have the cash in hand ? Did you get the games yet ? I don't think your little tale is over yet.
Old 07-07-2011, 06:52 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDKing
Did you get the TV yet ? Do you have the cash in hand ? Did you get the games yet ? I don't think your little tale is over yet.
I got the tv, what cash are you referring to?

And the games are not out yet but I got confirmations on them already.

Don't hate and just congratulate me.....
Old 07-07-2011, 08:23 PM   #4
Rookie

brettmickey's Arena

OVR: 0

haha well that **** situation turned out pretty good didn't it?
Old 07-07-2011, 10:19 PM   #5
MVP

Outkizast's Arena

OVR: 12

Most people would say this was a nightmare because it took so dang long to get their tv... but overall sweet deal in the end!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2011, 10:44 PM   #6
Rookie

ybtherockstar's Arena

OVR: 6

Wow...you lucky some... Just kidding lol. Great deal though.
Old 07-07-2011, 11:39 PM   #7
Rookie

Lodeus's Arena

OVR: 8

Must be rough....
Old 07-07-2011, 11:40 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Wow. Sounds like quite the dilemma you had there. Worth it in the end though!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »