Home

Madden NFL 12 Video - Stage Demo (Gamespot)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Video - Stage Demo (Gamespot) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2011, 01:04 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Backbreaker has way more problems than Madden has ever had. It has made for some hilarious youtube videos though so I'll give it that. If you want to keep believing Madden is mediocre compared to Backbreaker you may not want to watch these because the truth hurts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntvTl...eature=related
Lmao That stuff is hilarious.. I aint say the game was good, I just said every player was physically involved in the play..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2011, 01:13 AM   #42
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 12 Video - Stage Demo (Gamespot)

I skipped presentation on all the other football games, I'm sure I will do it on EA's too.

Options aren't a bad thing, though. I'd rather have the presentation than not have it, especially those camera angles. Wow.

By the way, not a good idea to mention the other games in the these forums. It's one of the rules in these forums. Just an FYI.

Last edited by roadman; 07-11-2011 at 01:16 AM.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:15 AM   #43
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyboii2008
Lmao That stuff is hilarious.. I aint say the game was good, I just said every player was physically involved in the play..
Yeah especially the video with Joe Flacco. "This is a dead body" LOL

The answer isn't physics alone as these videos more than prove, so if they do implement them next year it's going to have to be done with great oversight and attention to detail.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:22 AM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Yeah especially the video with Joe Flacco. "This is a dead body" LOL

The answer isn't physics alone as these videos more than prove, so if they do implement them next year it's going to have to be done with great oversight and attention to detail.
Lol "Oh Lordy I done Seen Me A Dead Body!!" Its apart of EA's "3 year plan" to implement all these new features, but I'll wait until the whole thing is complete to buy. then i know it wont be any dissapointments
Old 07-11-2011, 02:25 AM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I skipped presentation on all the other football games, I'm sure I will do it on EA's too.

Options aren't a bad thing, though. I'd rather have the presentation than not have it, especially those camera angles. Wow.

By the way, not a good idea to mention the other games in the these forums. It's one of the rules in these forums. Just an FYI.
I guess they do things like team intros cause its easier and takes up less development time than gameplay mechanics. Look how long it took to eliminate suction blocks and tackles. haha Player momentum and Cheerleaders! Madden 2015!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2011, 02:53 AM   #46
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleStud
I guess they do things like team intros cause its easier and takes up less development time than gameplay mechanics. Look how long it took to eliminate suction blocks and tackles. haha Player momentum and Cheerleaders! Madden 2015!!!
Nope, cheerleaders are in this years.

Nah, it's been explained several times that they have different departments. As far as suction blocking and tackling, that's been the biggest concern the past few years on Youtube and now it's taken care of.

They've doubled the size of the game play team, physics engine in the future, new commentary audio from FIFA technology, etc.. I don't have time to stress much on things that are out of my control.

I'd say the future sounds encouraging, but we'll see and time will tell. Here's to 2015!
Old 07-11-2011, 07:00 AM   #47
Pro

OVR: 22
Madden usually is stale and boring, and the fact their exclusive took away the awesome NFL2K pissed me off at EA. But this new camera work and presentation looks really good! Awesome.
Old 07-11-2011, 07:14 AM   #48
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
Didn't read through whole thread but did they have piled up snow behind endzones in previous versions. I have never noticed that and it looks awesome.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »