Home

Madden 12 Video from IGN Packers vs Bears Safety

This is a discussion on Madden 12 Video from IGN Packers vs Bears Safety within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-11-2011, 09:52 AM   #41
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden 12 Video from IGN Packers vs Bears Safety

Regarding the Pepper bull rush, that does happen. It just doesn't look like that, and it's always set up by a good speed rush or 2 prior. If an OT is looking for the speed rush, he's EXTREMELY susceptible to the bull rush and can get toppled like that. Reggie White would do that all the time with his club move. It looked like he was so strong that he just flung OTs to the ground with one arm, when in actuality, they were just off balance leaning toward the outside.

1, EA doesn't have an actual speed rush from what I've seen.
2, Since there are no speed rush animations, this obviously wasn't set up by speed rushes.

Ehh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2011, 10:17 PM   #42
Rookie

permanent1's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BezO
Regarding the Pepper bull rush, that does happen. It just doesn't look like that, and it's always set up by a good speed rush or 2 prior. If an OT is looking for the speed rush, he's EXTREMELY susceptible to the bull rush and can get toppled like that. Reggie White would do that all the time with his club move. It looked like he was so strong that he just flung OTs to the ground with one arm, when in actuality, they were just off balance leaning toward the outside.

1, EA doesn't have an actual speed rush from what I've seen.
2, Since there are no speed rush animations, this obviously wasn't set up by speed rushes.

Ehh
Yep he used his club move hit them under the arm and raised them up and to the side a little and then he used the other arm to swat them on over
Old 07-12-2011, 12:30 AM   #43
Rookie

Stavie Steelo's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankr409
. Complete fantasy... Peppers was all but washed up when he came to the bears. He will probably be 100 pounds overweight when he shows up. Enjoy your arcade games kids, cuz that is not going to happen in real life.

Go Pack Go...
You are an idiot.
Old 07-12-2011, 03:19 AM   #44
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keirik
it already did happen last year when Peppers hit Rogers so hard he bloodied his tongue.
You mean when he smashed his helmet into his chin?
Old 07-12-2011, 11:27 AM   #45
Banned

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Why does everyone always have to complain. Can't people just enjoy the game and appreciate the fact that EA is actually trying to listen and please the hardcore fans now? I've seen jr high girls whine less than the people on this forum. Trust me I'm a youth leader at my church, you guys are WAY worse.

You guys talk about the essence of football and how it's supposed to be fierce and visceral and act like a bunch of girls on their period.
Because honestly, if they didn't, we would still be playing tecmo bowl features on modern day consoles. It's sad to say but for companies, there view is if it don't appear to be broke don't fix it. If we want changes, we need to voice it. Its just reality. In a perfect world EA would just load us up with features every year and give us thier absolute best.

Last edited by wheelman990; 07-12-2011 at 11:30 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2011, 12:32 AM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Palmer
If you're talking about "Fight For The Fumble", yes, it's gone for '12.
Really? Aww. I think they should have kept it. I didn't really see anything wrong with it. The frequency of it wasn't over done in my opinion.
Old 07-15-2011, 09:29 AM   #47
All Star

Holic's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatMan72
That bull rush seemed pretty unrealistic... how many times do you see an offensive lineman get thrown on his butt like that?
Not sure how often it happens but I love watching this clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1k_1GukEwo
Old 07-15-2011, 03:42 PM   #48
Rookie

XNowOrNever85X's Arena

OVR: 0

You people complain to much its a improved game.If its not a perfect game u people go crazy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »