Home

Madden Stage Demo - CLE vs SEA (Broadcast Cam)

This is a discussion on Madden Stage Demo - CLE vs SEA (Broadcast Cam) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2011, 07:55 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 18
Thumbs up Re: Madden Stage Demo - CLE vs SEA (Broadcast Cam)

Ask and you shall receive it seems. This latest video spotlights the broadcast cam in the NFC North and it looks like much of the jerkiness has been smoothed out. Looks a lot better now. Also night to see different angles for each stadium.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-vikings.html
Old 07-13-2011, 07:58 AM   #10
Pro

Re: Madden Stage Demo - CLE vs SEA (Broadcast Cam)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyliner80
Exactly!
I'd like to see this improve incase they ever have a SPECTATOR Mode, so you can view your friends play others using broadcast view. It would also look good for "game-breaks" if they ever decide to add that in.

Two things I would LOVE to see in Madden: 1) Spectator Mode (would be great to watch other games in our online franchises being played), and 2) Game Breaks - the ability to cut to out of town highlights as they happen "live" in franchise mode. Just like you see every Sunday on TV.
Old 07-14-2011, 12:21 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnprestonevans
Ask and you shall receive it seems. This latest video spotlights the broadcast cam in the NFC North and it looks like much of the jerkiness has been smoothed out. Looks a lot better now. Also night to see different angles for each stadium.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-vikings.html
They did smooth it out but the abnormal ball tracking is there. Not bad though. They've also improved in their post touchdown transitions. Shiancoe looked great laying on his back celebrating.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2011, 09:31 AM   #12
Pro

I was just reading elsewhere that this broadcast camera angle is NOT playable? Is there a thread to support this? Is there a BBC pushing to get this feature included in the final game? Why would they put the camera angle in the game videos and then not let us play with it? To me this was the biggest upgrade to this year's game.
Old 07-20-2011, 09:35 AM   #13
All Star

DickDalewood's Arena

OVR: 36

Elijah Wood must have almost no free time doing Wilfred and working for Gamespot...

Last edited by DickDalewood; 07-21-2011 at 02:39 PM.
Old 07-20-2011, 10:12 AM   #14
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
I was just reading elsewhere that this broadcast camera angle is NOT playable? Is there a thread to support this? Is there a BBC pushing to get this feature included in the final game? Why would they put the camera angle in the game videos and then not let us play with it? To me this was the biggest upgrade to this year's game.
Who told you that it wasn't playable? I was told it was.
Old 07-20-2011, 05:07 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:

Well, it's kinda difficult to actually play in that mode. I mean, I'm not sure if you've ever tried it but today's football games are based on the classic "Madden" view. The reason I enjoy broadcast is for replays, possible game-breaks and coach vs coach play. As the 2K videos on this thread show, it can be entertaining. I see what your saying though. They should have it as an option to play.....at your own risk of course.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2011, 05:37 PM   #16
Pro

OVR: 9

It looks like NCAA got it right, so maybe this is something that madden has been fixing as they develop the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh5Y0JorGPM

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »