Home

So who has decided to get Madden this year that wasn't going to before playing NCAA12

This is a discussion on So who has decided to get Madden this year that wasn't going to before playing NCAA12 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2011, 09:41 AM   #65
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: So who has decided to get Madden this year that wasn't going to before playing NC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
I actually may not buy Madden 12 after playing NCAA 12. NCAA is that good. Last year NCAA 11 was better than Madden 11 so this year Madden 12 will really have to step up to beat it. I don't know if it can.
that is how I feel too especially since I am unemployed at the moment and need to watch spending. My borther in law is getting Madden and I already have NCAA and I told him we could swap games at some point so that may be what I do assuming I get tired of NCAA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2011, 10:53 AM   #66
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: So who has decided to get Madden this year that wasn't going to before playing NC

i think ncaa has the ability to be more fun if they got all the dynamics and offenses to execute well and accurately...

so far both games are lacking in offensive/defensive execution, but i always find that madden does a better job

#18 greatest EVA....
Old 07-21-2011, 11:45 AM   #67
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
I actually may not buy Madden 12 after playing NCAA 12. NCAA is that good. Last year NCAA 11 was better than Madden 11 so this year Madden 12 will really have to step up to beat it. I don't know if it can.
I've talked to about 10 people that played both Madden 12 and NCAA 12, 9 of them said they thought Madden 12 was better.
Old 07-21-2011, 01:02 PM   #68
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I've talked to about 10 people that played both Madden 12 and NCAA 12, 9 of them said they thought Madden 12 was better.
No offense, but I've heard this same thing every year. We'll all have to wait and see. Right now, I'm REALLY impressed with NCAA, and I'm not even a college football fan.
Old 07-21-2011, 07:52 PM   #69
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Well I said I might not get it but with the Toys R US deal I decided to order it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »