Home

Franchise: Who Will You Rebuild?

This is a discussion on Franchise: Who Will You Rebuild? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2011, 07:33 PM   #9
Banned

BestServedCold's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Franchise: Who Will You Rebuild?

I really don't see Detroit as a "rebuilding" team.

I will probably take over the Seahawks (aging team on almost all fronts) or the Cardinals.
Old 07-15-2011, 07:43 PM   #10
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

The Rams could be an interesting rebuild. They have a potential franchise QB, an aging RB and no real WR core to brag about. Defense is also a huge project.

The Panthers have a great core of young talent with Cam, JStew and Demangelo to go with Steve Smith, Gettis and Lefell.

Of course my team the Dolphins seem to have been rebuilding for 7 years running. Yeah we had that nice first season under Tony Sparano but that was an illusion. We need to see if our rookie back from KSU is the real deal, and my goodness we need a franchise QB. We have a nice young core on defense, but still need some more work.

So The Dolphins and the Rams will be my pet projects.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 07-15-2011, 09:56 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 25

Panthers...gonna try to trade for Santana Moss.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 10:49 PM   #12
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3

Bills. Ryan Fitzpatrick is a manageable QB so the first thing I do is give a big long term contract. After that I'll rebuild that entire offensive line, find a great TE through the Draft, and trade players for a bunch of picks so I can have a ton of picks to help rebuild the team all over.
Old 07-16-2011, 03:14 AM   #13
Rookie

Chowdah's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm using the chiefs my offense is stacked charles,bowe,baldwin,cassel,McCluster. Matt Cassel is on the hot seat never liked him Jamaal Charles saved him. Going to let ricky stanzi get a lot of PT during preseaon cause I want to have him ready as a starter by year 2. I need to upgrade the secondary nobody in the chiefs secondary speed is 90+. I need a stud nose tackle for a 3-4 defense.
210 fires brigade
579fsc
6 months till come back home

HOOOAH!
Old 07-16-2011, 03:50 AM   #14
Rookie

lowndsy's Arena

OVR: 2

Iam going to take the worst rated team from
Titans,Browns,Panthers,Redskins,Cardinals,Bengals & Bills all need help but its down to Madden ratings to see who i improve!
Thinking about Browns as they have never one the big one.
Old 07-16-2011, 04:11 AM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowndsy
Iam going to take the worst rated team from
Titans,Browns,Panthers,Redskins,Cardinals,Bengals & Bills all need help but its down to Madden ratings to see who i improve!
Thinking about Browns as they have never one the big one.
None of those teams have won a Super Bowl besides the Skins. Browns are the only ones who haven't even been to one though.

I'm excited to take my Eagles over the hump this season, and hopefully draft for the future. A QB is needed to make us a perennial contender after Vick is gone in a few seasons.

As for rebuilding a team before that, I'm interested in Buffalo, especially revamping their defense. I think their offense has made steady progress, but they have too many holes in their front 7. Browns would be fun too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2011, 04:49 AM   #16
Rookie

There's a few teams I'd like to have a shot at rebuilding this time around. In M11 I played with the Patriots and tried to build their defense and transition to a running team as Brady got older thinking he'd retire in about 4 or 5 years... still waiting for that. On the defensive side I usually try to shore up the pass rush in the 3-4 then try to rebuild the defense in a 4-3 front.

As for this season I'm looking at the Browns as the most likely contender for a build/rebuild since they have a few solid pieces & I would love the chance to send Ben Watson packing again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »