Home

allmadden advice?

This is a discussion on allmadden advice? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-15-2011, 09:53 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 7
allmadden advice?

I have been able to handle all pro for the most part. I wasn't the greatest at pass defense on all-pro, but I was still passable. So I have tried moving up to all-madden. Every time I run they are 3 guys on top of me before I get the hand off, I can't get any pressure on the QB no matter what kind of blitz I call, the other team breaks my tackles like crazy, and the opposing quarter backs rarely throw incomplete passes against me. Any suggestions?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 11:05 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: allmadden advice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewing6
I have been able to handle all pro for the most part. I wasn't the greatest at pass defense on all-pro, but I was still passable. So I have tried moving up to all-madden. Every time I run they are 3 guys on top of me before I get the hand off, I can't get any pressure on the QB no matter what kind of blitz I call, the other team breaks my tackles like crazy, and the opposing quarter backs rarely throw incomplete passes against me. Any suggestions?
Check out slider section of this forum, jarodd21, mjyankees, extensive discussion regarding various levels of AllMadden slider sets.
M12 will be out in 6 weeks, I would wait till then or try NCAA 12 for a few weeks.
Old 07-15-2011, 11:19 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 7

yeah I know, i have picked up madden 11 after not playing for a while. In anticipation for madden 12, I have picked it up to refine my skills and have some fun, thanks
Old 07-16-2011, 10:23 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Don't play it.
Old 07-17-2011, 09:26 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundergatti
Don't play it.
Disagree emphatically.....all madden is fine. You need to tweak it to your skill level and at least for me and my slider brethren it offers the only chance of a challenge. If all all madden is too hard for someone it just means that they need to improve their skill level. A bunch of us play all madden for this reason AND have had to tweak sliders to make it HARDER. Not bragging.....I started on all pro also and eventually worked my way up. Play any level that works for you but over the years you will eventually need the cpu to play better to avoid going 16-0, 15-1 every year and winning the superbowl over and over.

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2011, 10:33 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhyankees
Disagree emphatically.....all madden is fine. You need to tweak it to your skill level and at least for me and my slider brethren it offers the only chance of a challenge. If all all madden is too hard for someone it just means that they need to improve their skill level. A bunch of us play all madden for this reason AND have had to tweak sliders to make it HARDER. Not bragging.....I started on all pro also and eventually worked my way up. Play any level that works for you but over the years you will eventually need the cpu to play better to avoid going 16-0, 15-1 every year and winning the superbowl over and over.
Is there one team that you generally play with? I generally play with the Bills, and on All-Madden the games are non-competitive. Just as the original poster said, run plays get blown up in the backfield every play, etc.

I will concede that the games are more playable the better your team and especially QB are. Then again, I guess that IS realistic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »