Home

Old 07-17-2011, 05:49 AM   #1
Rookie

DarthLeon's Arena

OVR: 4
Play action.

Have we heard anything about it? Does it work, or is it still just an invite for a sack?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2011, 07:20 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Play action.

PA looks a whole lot better on NCAA 12 IMO so hopefully its the same on Madden 12..
Old 07-17-2011, 08:43 AM   #3
Pro

Kahuma's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLeon
Have we heard anything about it? Does it work, or is it still just an invite for a sack?
PA has always worked.
Old 07-17-2011, 10:09 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahuma
PA has always worked.

It doesn't seem to work for me. The bulk of my sacks I take (and get against live players) is on PA. It never seems to fool the cpu. I've had games where I run all over him and then go PA (I've obviously set him up for it) and covers my receivers like a blanket. On old gen my PA would sometimes get some wide open receivers....I"ve not seen that happen in M11.

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html
Old 07-17-2011, 04:00 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahuma
PA has always worked.
Not on All-Madden(offline) against the CPU. Might work online on all-pro against USERs sometimes but its definitely broke offline on All-Madden against the CPU. On Madden 10 it worked great...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2011, 04:10 PM   #6
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Not on All-Madden(offline) against the CPU. Might work online on all-pro against USERs sometimes but its definitely broke offline on All-Madden against the CPU. On Madden 10 it worked great...
any outside blitz kills playaction (as well it should) but the issue is on all-madden the cpu blitzes alot so it it hard to run it against them even after setting it up.
Old 07-17-2011, 05:18 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWOSILK
any outside blitz kills playaction (as well it should) but the issue is on all-madden the cpu blitzes alot so it it hard to run it against them even after setting it up.
Thats true and I've checked out plenty of replays. The CPU just never bites on the fake no matter what. Even when there not blitzing. They never freeze up like its a run even after pounding them in the dirt with the run all game. They just keep coming through. It was just broken on 11, but it definitely looks promising on NCAA 12 so I really hope it carries over to Madden 12..
Old 07-18-2011, 12:25 AM   #8
Defensive POTY

TheRealTodd's Arena

OVR: 2
I find it works sometimes, but not all the time, just like it should. I find the key is to run it when the defence should be expecting a run (short plays/some 1st downs). Just last night I played a few games, and just like the Eagles did last year, I ran PA on the first play of the game, 2 out of 4 times I hit DeSean with no one around for miles for 70+ yd TDs. I'm using playmakers sliders, both were the longest plays of the game.

If the NCAA demo is anything to go by, it could be too effective this year, that and draw plays are almost a guaranteed 7 yds...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »