Home

Who's Still Excited for Online Dynasty Without Any Changes?

This is a discussion on Who's Still Excited for Online Dynasty Without Any Changes? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2011, 01:52 AM   #1
Banned

Elements's Arena

OVR: 3
Question Who's Still Excited for Online Dynasty Without Any Changes?

There's something about Online Dynasty that keeps me motivated to buy Madden every year. I enjoy playing a new user every week, and I think the NFL really electrifies this mode. NCAA only allows you to play 2-3 users a year, and I think the idea of playing someone in your league day in and day out really makes the Franchise Mode special. I've heard that everyone is claiming to not be a part of this years title... yada, yada, yada, but I want to know if there are diehards like me who can't wait to get our Leagues rolling?

Any leagues that demand immediate respect?

I know the OS Franchise fanatics are out there somewhere. What do you guys think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2011, 08:23 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Who's Still Excited for Online Dynasty Without Any Changes?

yea im excited out this mode it be nice if they add stuff to it
but since they didnt ill use LM and only join online franchise to that use LM if not it kinda boaring either way im excited about this mode

im very excited for madden12 for once i might even try offline franchise once a while since they did upgrades this madden is going be good even it still have problems some people complain about every little thing and forget its a game and no game going be perfect if u dont like madden dont buy it that simple
Old 07-26-2011, 09:12 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 25

I'm always pumped up for the new.games. something about building my browns into a.contender gets me going. With the gameplay upgrades this year I'm extra excited
Old 07-26-2011, 12:31 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 0

Communities is better then current Online Franchise.
I am glad they did that instead. Online franchise sucks
cause u cant play more then one week at a time. People
cant always play so when someone is on and you play them wk5
why not play.
Old 07-26-2011, 03:15 PM   #5
Banned

Elements's Arena

I've said time and time again if you can find a league that has a great commissioner and incorporates text messaging between team owners Online franchise can be really fun. Online franchise couldn't have went completely untouched? Theres gotta be some minor additions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2011, 03:36 PM   #6
Rookie

lilgame06's Arena

Yeah, despite having to additions to it, i'm still excited for it thanks to the new presentation, gameplay, player traits, and new players alone. I'm a part of a good steady league that uses league manager for all the team management and stat tracking aspects, so it makes it fun.

As long as you're in a steady league like the one i'm in, where everybody is active, and provides their instant messenger accounts for contacting, it makes it fun.

The ability to build a team, and succeed or fail against other real owners who are building their own team for success or failure is just so much fun. Hopefully next year we can make that leap to be as deep as NCAA's Online Dynasty, but til then, we have great people like the guys at league manager and XFN who help us get the broader experience from our franchise.

Last edited by lilgame06; 07-26-2011 at 03:45 PM.
Old 07-26-2011, 04:49 PM   #7
Rookie

Uncle Way's Arena

OVR: 8

OF is only as good as the league(s) you're in.. With that said, I can't wait..
Old 07-26-2011, 05:38 PM   #8
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21

Really comes down to this. No sliders equals another year of my group not playing OF.

Really just the addition of slider would of kept so many of us happy for a while.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »