Home

Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - NFC East

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - NFC East within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2011, 03:52 PM   #25
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - NFC East

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazdevil20
I hate the Eagles just as much as I hate the Cowboys, but come on man, it's not even close. The Eagles are MUCH better (as much as it pains me to say that).
Better at what? Having zero super bowl wins.....mwhahaha

Seriously though its going to be a tight race. Except the skins. They still need a qb. Mc Rib is a Viking now
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2011, 03:56 PM   #26
Pro

OVR: 10

Taz, Romo has won a playoff game.

Anyway, what I find funny is the Redskin's rating which is a 74 and I'm sure that rating includes McChunk on the roster. Will their rating be in the high 60's now that he's gone? One of the worst team ratings in Madden? lol
Old 07-27-2011, 03:56 PM   #27
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
What does McNabb have to do with anything? Vick played better than any QB in the NFC last year as much as I hate to admit it. The speed the Eagles have at their skill positions is unmatched. They also have an improved O Line and more speed on defense. The Eagles are loaded with talent. The Cowboys have a troubled Dez Bryant and Miles Austin who had a case of the drops last season at times. Romo is coming off an injury and still can't win a playoff game. The O Line will be inexperienced and the secondary is absolutely atrocious.
Dez is fine. Miles Is fine plus he dated a Kardashian Romo is fine and they resigned their main offensive lineman in Free. Wade is gone so lets not completely discount the secondary, oh and they are much better than the G-men
Old 07-27-2011, 04:02 PM   #28
Rookie

brettmickey's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
What does McNabb have to do with anything? Vick played better than any QB in the NFC last year as much as I hate to admit it. The speed the Eagles have at their skill positions is unmatched. They also have an improved O Line and more speed on defense. The Eagles are loaded with talent. The Cowboys have a troubled Dez Bryant and Miles Austin who had a case of the drops last season at times. Romo is coming off an injury and still can't win a playoff game. The O Line will be inexperienced and the secondary is absolutely atrocious.
Yeah as an unbiased outsider looking in the Eagles have to be the team to beat right now.
Old 07-27-2011, 04:24 PM   #29
MVP

blklightning's Arena

OVR: 9

the eagles are going to be ridiculous with vick's updated ratings thanks to last year's performance. i just hope ncaa's cheating defense doesn't spoil all the potential fun. tough, realistic defense i am for. so don't think i'm all about score fests. only when i play people i know am i in favor of that. lol.

3 points for graphics, 1 point for the passable commentary, and a half point for the boxart. I can give no further points since the all over the place gameplay would ruin it anyway.
Old 07-27-2011, 04:42 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesfansince03
how are they better ? We have a better qb donovan mcnabb will be in a viking uniform very soon and we have better WR
Spoken like a true bandwagon Cowboy's fan. (no offense meant to the REAL Boys fans, of course, even if I hate your team ). Micheal Vick is the Eagles starting QB, not McNabb. McNabb is being traded from the Skins to the Vikings.

Its so embarrassing when a fan that knows nothing about his team, his division, or the NFL uses "we" in reference to "his team".
Old 07-27-2011, 05:26 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROMADA 1
Dez is fine. Miles Is fine plus he dated a Kardashian Romo is fine and they resigned their main offensive lineman in Free. Wade is gone so lets not completely discount the secondary, oh and they are much better than the G-men
LOL. They better be able to block up front. We have an upgraded secondary and a beastly D Line. I expect JPP to break out and Marvin Austin with Linval Joseph in the middle is going to cause some serious damage.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2011, 08:59 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnSKINS26
Spoken like a true bandwagon Cowboy's fan. (no offense meant to the REAL Boys fans, of course, even if I hate your team ). Micheal Vick is the Eagles starting QB, not McNabb. McNabb is being traded from the Skins to the Vikings.

Its so embarrassing when a fan that knows nothing about his team, his division, or the NFL uses "we" in reference to "his team".

I am not a bang wagon fan I have rooted for the cowboys since I was born in 94. Do dead skins fans have anything else to do then harass cowboys fans online get a life yes I made a typo move on.
NBA: Sonics/ favorite player Lebron James
NCAA Basketball: U of W huskies
NCAA football : Oregon Ducks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »