Home

Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - NFC East

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - NFC East within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2011, 03:35 PM   #49
Rookie

RM938's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - NFC East

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant8RDFL
Eagles are jacked now, and will be very difficult to defeat.

DeSean is holding out right now. I'm hoping he holds out all year

Wishful thinking.
Yea haha, Desean is also losing a lot of money by holding out, he has lost 16% of his base salary just for holding out for 3 days. Just lost 30K in one day. Taking a big hit, but us Eagles fans know if there is anyone on the team that deserves the money it's him, Kevin Kolb know makes more then him and hasn't proven himself one bit.

But yea playing madden online is going to suck now with everyone playing with your team.
NFL: Philadelphia Eagles
MLB: Philadelphia Phillies
NBA: Philadelphia 76ers

LET'S GO!
Old 07-30-2011, 03:37 PM   #50
Rookie

MrMosinNagant's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM938
Yea haha, Desean is also losing a lot of money by holding out, he has lost 16% of his base salary just for holding out for 3 days. Just lost 30K in one day. Taking a big hit, but us Eagles fans know if there is anyone on the team that deserves the money it's him, Kevin Kolb know makes more then him and hasn't proven himself one bit.

But yea playing madden online is going to suck now with everyone playing with your team.
He'll get his contract no doubt about that so he can afford to hold out for a few days.
Old 07-30-2011, 04:34 PM   #51
Banned

WindyCityFanatic's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings- NFC East

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Way
Definitely!! That Vick/DeSean combo is just too much fun and too dangerous to play with..

As far as the ratings go, I think NY and DAL are both overrated... Not that it matters though, all these ratings will be drastically different come Week1
I can only agree on the bold!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2011, 01:11 AM   #52
Rookie

DUDERMAN's Arena

Well, well, well...

Add Nnamdi and Cullen Jenkins to the mix and that overall rating shoots up.

It is going to suck playing online as Eagles fan for two reasons.

1. Most games people will use the Eagles, and whether they are the team they are now or the not as great team from a couple years back, I refuse to play against my own team.

2. Because of the added people playing as the Eagles, when I join a legitimate game, the opponent will think I'm just using the Eagles because of their rating/players and quit before we start the game.

Oh well, at least I can play with people on the new and improved online franchise. Oh wait...
Old 07-31-2011, 02:00 AM   #53
MVP

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettmickey
haha that's a pretty far-fetched statement. What has he done that would lead you to believe he could surprise the league? He hasn't even played since 2007 when he had a QB rating of 62. Sounds like blind faith to me
If you think about it, Kolb hasn't done anything yet either. Beck stats are bad because he played for the 1-15 Dolphins. Everybody is pegging Kolb as the next great thing, while I believe he will be a bust. Just saying, but during the '07 draft (with JaMarcus Russell, Kolb, Brady Quinn, Beck) Shanahan said then that Beck was the best QB. He sees something in him, and Beck hasn't been given a chance yet (1-15 Dolphins = not a fair chance).

I'm not trying to convince you Beck will be the next best thing. I'm trying to say that everybody thinks the Redskins are the worst team in the NFL and I disagree. I believe that they aren't even the worst in the division. I know who I think is worst in the division, but I'll leave that to you guys.
Washington Capitals
Washington Nationals

R.I.P. #21

Last edited by LHSLax_D24; 07-31-2011 at 02:05 AM.
Old 07-31-2011, 12:43 PM   #54
Rookie

brettmickey's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHSLax_D24
If you think about it, Kolb hasn't done anything yet either. Beck stats are bad because he played for the 1-15 Dolphins. Everybody is pegging Kolb as the next great thing, while I believe he will be a bust. Just saying, but during the '07 draft (with JaMarcus Russell, Kolb, Brady Quinn, Beck) Shanahan said then that Beck was the best QB. He sees something in him, and Beck hasn't been given a chance yet (1-15 Dolphins = not a fair chance).

I'm not trying to convince you Beck will be the next best thing. I'm trying to say that everybody thinks the Redskins are the worst team in the NFL and I disagree. I believe that they aren't even the worst in the division. I know who I think is worst in the division, but I'll leave that to you guys.
I'm fairly skeptical on both QBs, neither gets me too excited. Kolb has shown more so far in his career and has more upside so that gives him better perception to the public. As far as the Skins outlook is concerned, I have a feeling they will be in the bottom 10 again this season. They won't be in the Luck sweepstakes, but I think there will be some more mediocrity before there is success. Just my take on the situation...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »