Home

Madden NFL 12 For $59.99, Receive $20 Amazon Credit

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 For $59.99, Receive $20 Amazon Credit within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2011, 05:50 PM   #25
Rookie

MrMosinNagant's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 12 For $59.99, Receive $20 Amazon Credit

I stopped buying from gamestop or any brick and mortar store, I buy from amazon now, with the free shipping, meh I don't have to get it on release date i'll trade getting it on release date for getting it cheaper, 59.99 is better than 65 to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2011, 09:59 PM   #26
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMosinNagant
I stopped buying from gamestop or any brick and mortar store, I buy from amazon now, with the free shipping, meh I don't have to get it on release date i'll trade getting it on release date for getting it cheaper, 59.99 is better than 65 to me.
With Amazon you can have your cake and eat it too. No tax, 99 cent shipping to get it on the release day, and a $20 credit for future purchase.

This is why we're seeing a lot of stores like Target, Toys R Us and KMart with their $45 deals, which still doesn't match Amazon.

Gamestop better up its game or it's in trouble.

"What? You can't challenge a scoring play?''
Old 07-28-2011, 03:21 AM   #27
Rookie

MrMosinNagant's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
With Amazon you can have your cake and eat it too. No tax, 99 cent shipping to get it on the release day, and a $20 credit for future purchase.

This is why we're seeing a lot of stores like Target, Toys R Us and KMart with their $45 deals, which still doesn't match Amazon.

Gamestop better up its game or it's in trouble.
Yeah i did have super saver shipping on madden 12 but then took a look at the release date delivery and thought its only 99 cents so i'll pay shipping. Amazon does match the other stores with the 20 dollars credit, sure the game might not be 45 bucks but your getting 20s back for purchasing it from amazon so it might as well be 45 dollars.

I'll agree though that Gamestop better step it up, its not like they are the only store that gets pre-order bonus's everyone is doing it now days so they aren't all that special, sure you might get some pre-order bonus unique to Gamestop but who cares you buy from some where else you get they're unique bonus so its not a big deal.
Old 07-28-2011, 02:53 PM   #28
MVP

TheBadazz's Arena

OVR: 12

Cool that's ordered. Now NBA 2K12 will only cost me $40.

XBox One GT: TheBadazz
PSN GT: TheBadazzOG
Nintendo Switch #:
5725-3994-1005
Old 07-28-2011, 04:56 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 1

U guys want $35 credit for madden?
here what you do. Pre-order the game on Amazon, afterwards send customer service an email about the pre-order. You have to be nice, and let them know that toysrus has the game for $44.99 plus free shipping, assk them to price match it.
make sure to send them the link to ToysRus website where they have madden for $44.99

if they are nice, they'll do one of the 2 things.

1. they'll drop the price to $44.99 and you'll still get the $20 game credit when its released
2. they'll give you $15 game credit, and $20 will be added to your account when the game is released.

3. This happens to. They'll say sorry they cant help you blah blah blah, but you can retry and hope for a person that is nicer. But don't spam them, they will BAN you.

I got option 2, and they added $15 to my account, looking forward to another $20 on release day!!

good luck folks
Old 07-28-2011, 08:01 PM   #30
Rookie

MrMosinNagant's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsi
U guys want $35 credit for madden?
here what you do. Pre-order the game on Amazon, afterwards send customer service an email about the pre-order. You have to be nice, and let them know that toysrus has the game for $44.99 plus free shipping, assk them to price match it.
make sure to send them the link to ToysRus website where they have madden for $44.99

if they are nice, they'll do one of the 2 things.

1. they'll drop the price to $44.99 and you'll still get the $20 game credit when its released
2. they'll give you $15 game credit, and $20 will be added to your account when the game is released.

3. This happens to. They'll say sorry they cant help you blah blah blah, but you can retry and hope for a person that is nicer. But don't spam them, they will BAN you.

I got option 2, and they added $15 to my account, looking forward to another $20 on release day!!

good luck folks
I submitted a price match a long time ago never got a response back.
Old 07-28-2011, 09:28 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMosinNagant
I submitted a price match a long time ago never got a response back.
That does not work, u have to send them a direct msg, submitting a price match just lets them know that another store has a lower price, and obviouslyAmazon don't want to make Madden 12 for $44.99, if you send them a msg, they will nly do it for u, if your lucky
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2011, 09:33 PM   #32
Rookie

MrMosinNagant's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsi
That does not work, u have to send them a direct msg, submitting a price match just lets them know that another store has a lower price, and obviouslyAmazon don't want to make Madden 12 for $44.99, if you send them a msg, they will nly do it for u, if your lucky
Meh, seems like to much trouble when it looks like everyone except a few people got denied.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »