Home

Madden 12 Franchise

This is a discussion on Madden 12 Franchise within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2011, 02:28 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 12 Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteboSSK
I can see getting rid of Cutler but why Lovie Smith and Mike Martz? Were they responsible for Cutler's bad decision making? Smith is the coach that actually made the Bears contenders again and Martz is an offensive beast...
We were lucky as anything last year with injuries. Our OL ain't good enough for Martz 7 step drop madness. What have we done to improve this? Nothing of note for years. Smith is average and makes poor decisions. I'm sick of average. Bears are overrated. 7-9 at best this year and you can quote me on that.
Old 07-29-2011, 02:49 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 0

Bears traded TE Greg Olsen to CAR for a third rounder in 2012. And they may sign WR Roy Williams. UGH. Poor Bears fans.
Old 07-29-2011, 03:18 PM   #35
Banned

OVR: 11

San Francisco 49ers

My plan is always the same. I explore my roster, explore free agents and trade block, and typically look for A.) a speedy running back that I can use for 3rd down screen passes out of the backfield (didn't need to sign anyone last year because we already had Brian Westbrook) - if there's a big name one out there then sign them for multi year, if not, just sign someone with high speed and decent catch for a year and see how it works out B.) a young speedy WR that I can use for kick returns, and also possibly put into certain passing packages as someone who can stretch defenses C.) a fast, scrambling QB to have on the depth chart
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2011, 07:38 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 11

If the roster for the 49ers looks anything like I expect it to the way we are handling free agency right now, I'm probably gonna look at going heavy offense.

Unless there are drastic changes to the AI, whatever I have on defense doesn't really matter anyways, because the CPU scores when it wants to regardless, so I'll have to focus on building an offense. We're gonna have a lot of holes on defense with the losses of Clements and Takeo Spikes, and the apparent lack of replacements for them, so I'm gonna look at beefing up my offense as good as I can, me thinks.
Old 07-30-2011, 11:51 PM   #37
Rookie

Az2k12's Arena

OVR: 10

Ravens all day
Old 07-31-2011, 12:19 AM   #38
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Whatever bad team that has alot of cap room, besides Bengals.
I usually pick a bad team that needs a QB, so I can draft one.
Probably out of MIA, WASH, SEA.But most likely MIA. Bush and Thomas can be a good 1-2 combo. Marshall and Bess are good WRs. I would use Bess as a slot. Fasono is a good TE. I will try to be like Andy Reid or Belichick and make alot of draft picks trades. /
I will sim the first season. Main priority is drafting a QB for the future. then retooling the defense. I will trade off any vet for picks. I will rebuild the defense. I will probably sign players just to trade them on draft day
Old 07-31-2011, 02:45 AM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 3

Going with Tampa Bay. The offense is more or less put together on its own except for a complement to Blount (probably trade for a veteran back like LT or Brian Westbrook. As of right now the Bucs have somewhere around $35-$45 million in cap space and if they don't spend it I'll go after a new linebacker core and a new cornerback to mirror Talib.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:15 AM   #40
Rookie

happymadison's Arena

OVR: 4

like i said in an earlier post i will use my chief's but after i build them up and win the superbowl i will start with the bengals just because they look like they will be a very big challenge this year

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »