Home

Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - NFC North

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - NFC North within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2011, 08:46 PM   #41
Rookie

aceoye's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 12 Team Ratings - NFC North

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMosinNagant
You realize they are a one and done team right?
last time a team one back to back that was new england, since then every team after hasnt won two consecutive sb's why do people share this lame argument lol..and I bet they whooped up on your favorite team lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2011, 08:54 PM   #42
Rookie

suthrnthug's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceoye
last time a team one back to back that was new england, since then every team after hasnt won two consecutive sb's why do people share this lame argument lol..and I bet they whooped up on your favorite team lol
Haters want to hate bro!
Old 07-28-2011, 10:16 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Amaizen Blue
Lol @ the Lions still being in the mid 70's. Somebody didn't watch them at all last season. They were successful even with the janitor Shaun Hill as a QB. Please, a 76? GTFO here. Quit acting like it's 2008. And here's a little fact too, in Madden 09, they were a 79. Even higher than now. Too funny.
09 was before they lowered the ratings.
Old 07-28-2011, 11:55 PM   #44
MVP

bwiggy33's Arena

OVR: 6

I think the ratings for the teams are actually very well done. Do I think GB should be the highest rated in the game? No, but IMO I don't think they get as much credit as they should from the NFL nation. IMO they strongly under performed in the regular season and I actually chose them to win the Superbowl before the playoffs started last year. They are just a flat out good team and it absolutely kills me that they are in the Vikings division. I'm in no way worried about the Bears, but the Pack and Lions are kind of scaring me these days. Also may I add that I absolutely cannot stand the Packers in any way shape or form. I think I would rather die than be a packer fan (or a Bears fan for that matter). I really had to man up and say the truth in order to type this post, because I cannot stand admitting that GB is a really good team.
NFL-Minnesota Vikings
NFL-Denver Broncos
NCAAF-Michigan Wolverines
NCAAH-St. Cloud State Huskies
Soccer-Chelsea
Old 07-29-2011, 12:54 AM   #45
Rookie

zdmetal's Arena

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMosinNagant
You realize they are a one and done team right? Oh and better WR's? and TE's Don't make me laugh,

Jeremy Maclin: 70 catchs, 10 td's
vs
Donald Driver: 51:catchs, 4 td's

DeSean Jackson:47 catchs,6 td's
vs
Greg Jennings: 76 catchs, 12 td's

TE

Brent Celek: 42 catchs, 4 td's
vs
Jermichael Finley: 21 catchs, 1 td

Saying Aaron Rodgers is better than Vick pfft his rating is 101.2, vicks rating is 100.2 are you serious?Thats not even enough to definitively say hes a better QB
You can't even spell "catches" so any point you try to make is completely irrelevant now.

Aaron Rodgers is a better QB than Vick by miles man. Who gives a **** about a QB rating it's all about wins and losses. Not how fast they can run.

Jermichael Finley is going to be an amazing TE this year if he stays healthy, you just watch. Comparing his stats to Brent Celek is moronic because Finley missed almost the entire season.

I'd say the receiving corps are about equal but the Packers also have Jordy Nelson who I believe is highly underrated and they just drafted Randall Cobb I think his name is.

The Packers are a MUCH deeper team than the Eagles (and most of the rest of the NFL) at almost every position except for our OL.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2011, 01:13 AM   #46
Rookie

MrMosinNagant's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdmetal
You can't even spell "catches" so any point you try to make is completely irrelevant now.

Aaron Rodgers is a better QB than Vick by miles man. Who gives a **** about a QB rating it's all about wins and losses. Not how fast they can run.

Jermichael Finley is going to be an amazing TE this year if he stays healthy, you just watch. Comparing his stats to Brent Celek is moronic because Finley missed almost the entire season.

I'd say the receiving corps are about equal but the Packers also have Jordy Nelson who I believe is highly underrated and they just drafted Randall Cobb I think his name is.

The Packers are a MUCH deeper team thanthe Eagles (and most of the rest of the NFL) at almost every position except for our OL.
Oh please, you lost when you mentioned my spelling mistakes because that's all you have to go on something TRULY IRRELEVANT. Numbers don't lie but yeah they don't matter because of some spelling mistakes, do me a favor and let the adults speak.
Old 07-29-2011, 01:14 AM   #47
CNFL Commissioner

XtremeDunkz's Arena

OVR: 22

im pretty sure the packers beat the eagles TWICE in philadelphia last season....

Twitch

Twitter

NFL Green Bay Packers

NBA Philadelphia 76ers

MLB Philladelphia Phillies

NHL Philadelphia Flyers
Old 07-29-2011, 01:23 AM   #48
Rookie

MrMosinNagant's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremedunkz
im pretty sure the packers beat the eagles TWICE in philadelphia last season....
Meh, to bad the packers don't play them this year they'd lose anyway and I don't plan on seeing them in the playoffs because they wont make it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »