Home

It's final who the rebuilding team will be in franchise this year

This is a discussion on It's final who the rebuilding team will be in franchise this year within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2011, 12:56 PM   #17
Pro

pf8363's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: It's final who the rebuilding team will be in franchise this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
Evans is pretty good. Stevie is good. David Nelson and Brad Smith are solid (don't think they should have signed Smith though). I like Nelson too. Spiller still has potential as a Reggie Bush kinda player and Jackson doesn't have the wear and tear normally associated with running backs. And I was referring to Kyle Williams and Dareus for lineman lol. And I know Sheppard isn't rated high but if he plays as well as people are expecting, he'll get a boost in his rating the same way Mike Williams did. And does Buffalo still have Whitner? He's pretty solid.
whitner is gone, and evans is a complete joke. other than that i agree.

- started 11/15/08
Old 07-29-2011, 12:56 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
Evans is pretty good. Stevie is good. David Nelson and Brad Smith are solid (don't think they should have signed Smith though). I like Nelson too. Spiller still has potential as a Reggie Bush kinda player and Jackson doesn't have the wear and tear normally associated with running backs. And I was referring to Kyle Williams and Dareus for lineman lol. And I know Sheppard isn't rated high but if he plays as well as people are expecting, he'll get a boost in his rating the same way Mike Williams did. And does Buffalo still have Whitner? He's pretty solid.
whitner is an fa, brad smith had 3 catches last year. running back dont' usually have to go through bench years to get starting jobs especially top 10 picks. Evans is wildly overrated because he's fast. he runs deep routes and that's about it. he's not much of a threat in the redzone, and I hate him.
Old 07-29-2011, 12:58 PM   #19
Rookie

tebowfanai's Arena

OVR: 9

I'll be rebuilding the Bengals, with young guys at nearly every position they are truly in rebuilding mode.

- Chuck Noll
Old 07-29-2011, 01:12 PM   #20
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Amba Lamps
whitner is an fa, brad smith had 3 catches last year. running back dont' usually have to go through bench years to get starting jobs especially top 10 picks. Evans is wildly overrated because he's fast. he runs deep routes and that's about it. he's not much of a threat in the redzone, and I hate him.
Ah ok. Whitner wants to come back supposedly. And yeah Smith had 3 catches, but he still has a decent skill set and he was buried because the Jets had a ton of WRs last year.

And yeah, everyone knows Evans is overrated, but he's still pretty good.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont

Last edited by Yeah...THAT Guy; 07-29-2011 at 01:15 PM.
Old 07-29-2011, 01:27 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm rebuilding the team
- that is releasing veterans left and right
- which HB1 is holding out
- WR1 is on PUP
- which has huge ? at O-Line, D-Line, WR, QB and DB
- and still doesn't care to sign any FA's (except for a 36 year old kicker)

...it's the team that does everything to be
- in next years draft
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2011, 05:48 PM   #22
Rookie

PurplePitchers's Arena

OVR: 1

What about Tennesse. Vince Young can be consider a top 30 draft bust. Horrible O-Line, ok WRs, crappy D-Line, sub-par CBs, they have lots of holes to fill.
Old 07-29-2011, 05:55 PM   #23
Rookie

Bengals28's Arena

OVR: 4

Bengals are going to be great to re-build. Literally no monster contracts, 49 million in cap room, and young guns at virtually every position.
Old 07-29-2011, 06:46 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals28
Bengals are going to be great to re-build. Literally no monster contracts, 49 million in cap room, and young guns at virtually every position.
I dont see them as a rebuilding project because of that. remember the new cba isn't in the game so there's possibly more cap room. Not to mention carson palmer will be on the roster. So you can trade him for draft picks and defensive players which is the only thing i see them with need at. Seahawks seem like the most to me becuase not only are they in a terrible position like the bengals and bills, they had a horrible draft amd reached. the bengals have a elite WR with a couple years of progression and a QB of the future. The bills got DT who will get to 93+ and a young team. Just a QB and your headed in a good direction. The seahawks are horrendous at everything but O-Line and Earl Thomas. Plus, who wants to draft O-Line 1st,2nd,3rd round? seriously?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »