Home

Path madden is on, can you say NBA Live

This is a discussion on Path madden is on, can you say NBA Live within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2011, 12:43 PM   #9
Pro

The Amaizen Blue's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Path madden is on, can you say NBA Live

Well if you're switching to NCAA, you're still giving EA $60 lol. Cool people like me alternate each year
Old 07-29-2011, 12:44 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisemack38
No EA won't drop madden like they did NBA live, But I do see at some point soon, EA will have to miss a year with Madden and get it back to the way gamers want it, cause so many ppl has stop buying it, I have bought Madden every year it's been made, But after last year of only playing 5 or 6 games, and going back to NCAA, yes I won't be picking up madden this year, play NCAA until madden don't bore you to death after 1st game, I would love to see them drop it for a year, or EA got the money to put another team working on a better madden, and then they won't miss a year,
I keep thinking the same thing then boom, they release the NCAA football numbers and its' a record sales year. I think NCAA is equally as bad but it keeps selling as will Madden. Both games are unejoyable IMO and I have given up on both franchises all together....but sadly it's looks like I'm in the minority.
Old 07-29-2011, 12:47 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert_24
The path Madden is on is one to greatness. You can't deny that its getting better every year. NBA live was attempting have a total makeover and it just didn't get finished/polished in time.
Madden and NCAA attempted a complete make over when they jumped to next gen and after six years both are still garbage (just like Live). I would argue that Madden/NCAA didnt' get finished/polished in time either...they're still not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2011, 01:10 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbmnm247
I, for one, would like evidence as to how you can possibly say it's getting better every year?

Did you only start playing Madden in the 360/PS3 era?
well obviously he has lol madden hasn't been good since '05 andthen i didn't buy it i played 2k5
Old 07-29-2011, 01:59 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
I agree with him. Madden was pretty good this past year and it looks exponentially better this year.
Did you start playing in the 360/PS3 era as well? Because otherwise you would be worshiping a game "getting better" by dropping old features and adding them back in year after year.

Madden 05 had more features than Madden 11 and probably Madden 12, which is a joke.
Old 07-29-2011, 02:51 PM   #14
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

I don't see why you would need to create a thread about this. Madden is now a solid game of football with all the gameplay, franchise additions, presentation & graphic improvements I am starting to enjoy the heck out of the game. Yes it would be nice if there were some competition but there isn't and Madden is the only NFL football game we have and it's a good game of football. I for one am happy the direction the game is going. Oh and on a side note NCAA is a glitch fest this year.
Old 07-29-2011, 03:11 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisemack38
No EA won't drop madden like they did NBA live, But I do see at some point soon, EA will have to miss a year with Madden and get it back to the way gamers want it, cause so many ppl has stop buying it, I have bought Madden every year it's been made, But after last year of only playing 5 or 6 games, and going back to NCAA, yes I won't be picking up madden this year, play NCAA until madden don't bore you to death after 1st game, I would love to see them drop it for a year, or EA got the money to put another team working on a better madden, and then they won't miss a year,
As long as there is no competition, Madden doesn't need to worry about what the fans want, because Madden will be bought regardless.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2011, 03:22 PM   #16
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchise408
As long as there is no competition, Madden doesn't need to worry about what the fans want, because Madden will be bought regardless.
Have they not added things that fans want..... I believe they have.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »