Home

Path madden is on, can you say NBA Live

This is a discussion on Path madden is on, can you say NBA Live within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2011, 10:07 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Path madden is on, can you say NBA Live

No EA won't drop madden like they did NBA live, But I do see at some point soon, EA will have to miss a year with Madden and get it back to the way gamers want it, cause so many ppl has stop buying it, I have bought Madden every year it's been made, But after last year of only playing 5 or 6 games, and going back to NCAA, yes I won't be picking up madden this year, play NCAA until madden don't bore you to death after 1st game, I would love to see them drop it for a year, or EA got the money to put another team working on a better madden, and then they won't miss a year,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2011, 10:11 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 25
Re: Path madden is on, can you say NBA Live

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisemack38
No EA won't drop madden like they did NBA live, But I do see at some point soon, EA will have to miss a year with Madden and get it back to the way gamers want it, cause so many ppl has stop buying it, I have bought Madden every year it's been made, But after last year of only playing 5 or 6 games, and going back to NCAA, yes I won't be picking up madden this year, play NCAA until madden don't bore you to death after 1st game, I would love to see them drop it for a year, or EA got the money to put another team working on a better madden, and then they won't miss a year,
I'm pretty sure they are not allowed to miss a year. Their sales aren't down that much, if anything you can blame the economy. They added a 2nd team this year, we will see the true benefit of that for Madden 13
Old 07-29-2011, 10:45 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 7

Madden isnt quite that bad plus there isnt an alternative to go against. The Madden franchise is up there with Mario and Final Fantasy pre current gen. Nba Live was never on that level. Even if 2k would have never lost out on the license I find it hard to believe they would have knocked Madden off its crown. Madden and NCAA really didnt start to fold until the license was sowed up...
Old 07-29-2011, 10:47 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRMosier_LM
I'm pretty sure they are not allowed to miss a year. Their sales aren't down that much, if anything you can blame the economy. They added a 2nd team this year, we will see the true benefit of that for Madden 13

Agreed...a year of no madden means a year of ZERO sales on their biggest franchise....(or maybe one fo the biggest now). Why on earth would they do that? It's about the money, money, money. Now I'm not saying they don't care about their product but the company would rather put out a slightly flawed but profitable product than take a big hit for a year to perfect it.
Football is the biggest sport in the USA. They have an exclusive license....I can't imagine in my wild dreams why they would take a year off. If they were losing money...then maybe but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html
Old 07-29-2011, 11:05 AM   #5
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

The path Madden is on is one to greatness. You can't deny that its getting better every year. NBA live was attempting have a total makeover and it just didn't get finished/polished in time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2011, 11:14 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 3

I, for one, would like evidence as to how you can possibly say it's getting better every year?

Did you only start playing Madden in the 360/PS3 era?
Old 07-29-2011, 11:44 AM   #7
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbmnm247
I, for one, would like evidence as to how you can possibly say it's getting better every year?

Did you only start playing Madden in the 360/PS3 era?
I agree with him. Madden was pretty good this past year and it looks exponentially better this year.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 07-29-2011, 12:25 PM   #8
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Not going to happen.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »