Home

Asomugha Makes The Eagles The Team To Beat Online In Madden 12

This is a discussion on Asomugha Makes The Eagles The Team To Beat Online In Madden 12 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2011, 02:58 AM   #17
Rookie

MrMosinNagant's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Asomugha Makes The Eagles The Team To Beat Online In Madden 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by christianc5692
I have a feeling asante gets moved to safety with drc and asomugha a press corners. They are stacking up that defensive line. I think they will be playing alot of 5 down lineman this season.
Doubt they would move Samuel to safety hes not a hitter.
Old 07-31-2011, 03:24 AM   #18
Rookie

WhiteMan22's Arena

OVR: 5

I love it, but it really sucks that whenever I am going to try and play with the Eagles that everyone is going to think I am not a fan.
Old 07-31-2011, 05:06 AM   #19
Rookie

lilgame06's Arena

OVR: 3

yea, thats what makes it an issue for me. its great for eagles fans who wanna play as their favorite team obviously...just as it was in nba 2k11, where lebron and bosh teaming up with wade was great for heat fans who wanted to play as their favorite team...

BUT, there will be so many people playing with the team who aren't fans, that just want to use them because they will be the team thats easiest to cheese with.

In 2k11, i literally had a day where i played 8 games online, and 7 of them were against the heat...cmon...really? what are the odds that all seven of those guys were heat fans? It will be the same thing for madden thanks to all the talent that flocked to Philly.

I already made a house rule that the Eagles are not allowed to be played with in my house...just as I did with the Heat...haha
Old 07-31-2011, 05:15 AM   #20
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Eagles cut Devine today.
Old 07-31-2011, 05:56 AM   #21
Rookie

WhiteMan22's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Eagles cut Devine today.
I expected this anyway. Our backfield was to crowded for Devine
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2011, 07:38 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0

As a Cowboy fan I'm happy (at the moment) (unless I'm getting beat, that is) that the eagles are loading up! I want them to get as many good players as they can (madden wise) so I can beat most of the people that pick them online. With Americas Team! If I lose, Cool! But I get the satisfaction of beating a high powered madden team that is my biggest rival with a lesser of a team (most of the time) If I do my job and play good!

Last edited by gccosph; 07-31-2011 at 07:40 AM.
Old 07-31-2011, 10:28 AM   #23
Rookie

warren123's Arena

OVR: 0

Doesn't matter to me who people use. If everyone uses the Eagles it just gives me more practice against them. It's the people behind the sticks who is more important than the players on the field.
Old 07-31-2011, 05:31 PM   #24
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
I won't play against someone online who is the Eagles...I hate cheesers. I want a good, clean, fair game(as fair as it can get online with virtual strangers) and just to have fun...not chase Michael Vick every play, as well as them subbing in VY on some packages and running when Vick is tired, etc.
So because they pick Philly they are cheesers? I use the Eagles and Panthers last year. I ran with Vick no more than I would have run with Brady as long as I can get my receivers open. Now if you start dropping 8 or 9, i'm going to take off to keep you honest. Believe it or not there are still straight up players out there. The online community should help with that. I played with Carolina last year with Matt Moore and Jimmy Clausen...now this year people are going to call me cheese because of Cam. SMH...I will play against any team...I dont care...its more than one way to skin a cat...every team can be beat with proper adjustments.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »