Home

A Youtube Madden Series, What you want to see?

This is a discussion on A Youtube Madden Series, What you want to see? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
View Poll Results: What would you want to see in a Madden Youtube Series?
Superstar Mode 9 14.52%
Franchise Mode 46 74.19%
Online Play 6 9.68%
Don't Care, Leave me Alone 8 12.90%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-03-2011, 03:02 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: A Youtube Madden Series, What you want to see?

shameless bump here, My subscribers ended up voting for a broncos franchise so episode 1 is up right now! let me know what you guys think, this episode might be a little boring cause theres only a little gameplay.

Yea but it is up and expect about 2 episodes a week maybe more!

My Youtube Channel, I will be uploading almost exclusively sports gaming vids, along with other general gaming content. I'd appreciate any subs or contributions you guys want to give :D
Old 09-03-2011, 04:23 PM   #18
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

Thank you for making this, but I wish you would have made realistic decisions. Getting Harvin AND a second round pick for Dawkins? Seriously? Do you really think the Vikings would have done that? [Then I think about the Hershall Walker trade... okay, maybe ]

And wait, wait, wait... you got rid of Dawkins and picked up Sharper? Why get rid of one guy to buy another? OR, you could have had both on your team! FS and SS. At least please change Sharper's number to 42 like it "should be."

Last edited by PGaither84; 09-03-2011 at 04:26 PM.
Old 09-04-2011, 05:11 PM   #19
Rookie

Thanks for the criticism Gaither, you are completely right lol! This is what I get for doing a team I have no idea about. I shouldn't have traded Dawkins at all if I was gonna get sharper, I never even thought of that.

And I know I cheesed the hell out of TO as well because I ended up trading him too.

I will try to keep things more realistic from here on out, I completely get what you are saying and I would be turned off if I watched a long series about a guy cheesing the game.

But my main motivation behind the trades was actually the draft picks, I like to rebuild through the draft, so I guess that rationalizes things a little.

My Youtube Channel, I will be uploading almost exclusively sports gaming vids, along with other general gaming content. I'd appreciate any subs or contributions you guys want to give :D
Old 09-04-2011, 05:17 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 17

Awesome vids man keep doing them!
Old 09-04-2011, 05:50 PM   #21
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by BashFlang
Thanks for the criticism Gaither, you are completely right lol! This is what I get for doing a team I have no idea about. I shouldn't have traded Dawkins at all if I was gonna get sharper, I never even thought of that.

And I know I cheesed the hell out of TO as well because I ended up trading him too.

I will try to keep things more realistic from here on out, I completely get what you are saying and I would be turned off if I watched a long series about a guy cheesing the game.

But my main motivation behind the trades was actually the draft picks, I like to rebuild through the draft, so I guess that rationalizes things a little.
I think you do a good job of editing videos and making it intersting. All I ask is you try to ask yourself the simple question "Is this realistic?/Is this believable?" I don't mind seeing you trading Kyle Orton away, that makes sense.

One other suggestion when trading is to take a little time to familiarize yourself with your team and their needs. Next, familiarize yourself with the different position specific ratings. There are "gems" out there. What I mean is there are players who may have a lower OVR rating because they are not "perfect" players, but they have some really nice position specific skills that can help your team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2011, 01:00 AM   #22
Rookie

I will definitely take the time to do that before I make anymore roster changes, I should learn my team a little due to the regular season starting and I am already seeing I may need some dominate DT's

Thanks again for the advice, when you are unknown on youtube its hard to get comments on how to improve thats why I am glad I have you guys!

Old 09-05-2011, 01:27 AM   #23
Pro

SuperNoVa27's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by P21J
I agree with NoTiCe_O, I would like to see some online ranked matches because it seems like since Chris Smoove's My Player's success, many other Youtubers have flocked to making similar videos. I hardly can find videos for online matches for Madden anymore, let alone sim Madden gameplay.

I love Smoove and I subbed when he had about 30 or 40 vids but he was not the first one to do those types of videos.

I voted for leave me alone I don't care just to be a jerk

But a Chise with the Raiders, Bengals or Seahawks would be sick.
Old 09-05-2011, 02:52 AM   #24
Pro

OVR: 7

I like to see a franchise one my thoughts go with a Midwest city!!
NBA team: Chicago Bulls
NHL team: Chicago Blackhawks
NCAA team: Notre Dame
Futbol team: Arsenal

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »